Consult Experience with Dr. ****** ***** in Paris, France for Revision Surgery.

S

savemefromthisfate

Iron
I had a virtual meeting with Dr. ***** ***** in Paris a few days ago. I am anonymizing his name for now, since I don't want him to be flooded with consultation requests by autists. He also charges a fee to consult. If you are seriously considering surgery, DM me, and I will give you his name. It is not mentioned anywhere on this forum.

I decided to consult with him after I heard excellent feedback online regarding his ability to perform revisions.

I found him to be quite empathetic, confident, and an overall decent human being. He was taking notes as I described my case to him, which is not something I've seen any other surgeon do. He reminded me of my lawyer, who always takes detailed notes whenever I discuss an issue with him.

I did not ask for before/after photos, but at this point, I'm still strongly considering him to perform my revision surgery. His English is excellent, and we were both able to understand one another quite well.

Cost wise, the price I was quoted did not exactly meet my expectations. I won't say the figure here, but it is on par with Ramieiri and Pagnoni. Will try to negotiate when the time is right.

I believe his mentor is Dr. Bernard Devauchelle, the OMFS who performed the first face transplant in the world in the early 2000's. The patient was a French woman who suffered a horrific attack by her dog. The surgical outcome made her look relatively normal again. I felt really bad for her when I read her story on wikipedia, but some people say that she may have been abusing it.

I am anonymizing his name for now, since I don't want him to be flooded with consultation requests by autists. He also charges a fee to consult. If you are seriously considering surgery, DM me, and I will give you his name. It is not mentioned anywhere on this forum.

cant dm me write me please