Consult w/ Safi

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Zephir
Apparently, this guy is supposed to be Sailors protégé. I gave them my scans and pics. Does anyone have a round of bouts w/ this guy in terms of consulting and actual surgery? I know one guy did, but he's apparently dogmaxxed and is still yet to fully recover.

I can tell you that he believes in the anteface, it's up to you if you like it. He also seems to have his own implant firm now or cooperates with one. He is very skilled and blackpilled when it comes to aesthetics. He offers large movements, like I said, it's subjective if you like it tho. The dude you speak about (who got dogmaxxed) looks way better than before, but I agree with you.

I can tell you that he believes in the anteface, it's up to you if you like it. He also seems to have his own implant firm now or cooperates with one. He is very skilled and blackpilled when it comes to aesthetics. He offers large movements, like I said, it's subjective if you like it tho. The dude you speak about (who got dogmaxxed) looks way better than before, but I agree with you.
Are you talking about anticel? He doesn’t look dogmaxxed to me

yes anticel looks better than before, but the memers here are claiming he dogmaxxed. However, that's the only one I know of from Safi.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123 and Deleted member 32196
I think anticel looks really good and I don t think that he is dogmaxxed. I saw some of Alfaros results that looks dogmaxxed af.

Anticel isn’t dogmaxxed.

Update:
Talked to him and honestly felt good, Didn't go too much into detail because I'm technically not his patient yet.
Talked about my concerns.
I did exaggerate, wanting to move bones to minimalize the addition of any foreign bodies like implants and he did tell me about different types like; peek resin, allografts, and 3d ones.
I mentioned MSE but he stated it can be done after a bimax (idk about this)
Tbf I'm leaning more toward surgeries that have safer successes than many much-botched complications and look for implants like when I'm in my 30s

Also typing will sow some spelling errors. due to crap keyboard

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and PlagiocephalyTypeIV