Contact lenses megathread. See this before buying

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
TLDR: Just buy Olens or Siesta contact lens.
First thing you should consider:

Your natural eye color ( the best one is light brown, it blends the best on the eye
Your skins color
Your hair color

EVERYTHING BLENDS INTO THE CONTACT LENS COLOR; You gotta get the most natural results possible, for that you NEED to go suttle instead of buying something really fucking catchy.
/
Second thing you should ( or not, actually optional ) consider is the size of the contact lenses; some may not fit your eye perfectly and cause disconfort, this is kinda rare since contact lenses are made under average eye size, you eye is 90% of the chance that will fit perfectly with no problem.
/
Third thing: pick your favorite brand and do a lot of reviews, some youtubers are REALLY fucking fake, like they get a guy with a hazel eyes with natural sunlight and exposes it as if the contact lens is like this, THEY ARE NOT natural light and artificial light is differnt and also changes how the contact lens blends into your eye A LOT, for some unholy reason sun's light really makes most of the contacts pretty.
Mine are: SIESTA and OLENS, they are the most natural by far.
The most natural contact lenses you can get ( if your eyes are dark brown ) is: Colorcl Siesta Halo Khaki and Olens real olive/brown leses.
If your eyes are light brown or hazel you can try brighter ones, like Olens real grey or siesta cristal blue/grey/green

( below they all have light brown eyes tho )

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 11604, Rasputin and 2 others
IMG 20200912 152723
can i wear every colour without looking obvious? Or do i need to avoid some

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i have seen sooo many threads now with the perfect lenses, now i am completely overwhelmed which one to get

what do you think about solotica natural colours ocre and mel?

Today i received my solotica natural color quartzo and cristal lenses (with limbal ring). The quartzos look so good and natural. Just perfect.
I tried the soloticas without limbal ring, and they looked fake and to extreme. Their natural line is really nice, and i can only recommend them.

what do you think about solotica natural colours ocre and mel?
here hes megafrauding the light and the eye shape ( plus its not showing really close and PLUSE he has light brown ) and still looks fake

Today i received my solotica natural color quartzo and cristal lenses (with limbal ring). The quartzos look so good and natural. Just perfect.
I tried the soloticas without limbal ring, and they looked fake and to extreme. Their natural line is really nice, and i can only recommend them.
from wich year is these ones?

from wich year is these ones?
2020 from lens.me
I already asked 2 irl friends that always give me honest opinions about looksmaxing.
They both liked the quartzos nc very much, and told me i should wear them. They did not like the normal quartzos without limbal ring.
I also have the mel nc, but they dont make a difference on my eyes, since i already have green color.

okey so i should only get the sieste crystals for medium-dark brown eyes?

2020 from lens.me
I already asked 2 irl friends that always give me honest opinions about looksmaxing.
They both liked the quartzos nc very much, and told me i should wear them. They did not like the normal quartzos without limbal ring.
I also have the mel nc, but they dont make a difference on my eyes, since i already have green color.
oh you already have light color, thats why
these kind of lenses looks REALLY bad on brown ( light or dark ) eyes
okey so i should only get the sieste crystals for medium-dark brown eyes?
yeah go for that, but try a more suttle color like hazel or green

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin
ok im mirin indeed the khaki ones, gonna buy some. If I have -2 on one eye and -2.2 on the other, can i order 1 pair of 2 and 1 pair of 2.2 and mix them ?

And whats your opinion on the siesta crystal halo grey? IMO they look very good aswell

IMG 20200911 205223 828

So basically I am doomed to light brown contacts? Suifuel

do i need

Attachments

• eye.jpeg
    eye.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 66