contact lenses stuck in my eyes, I want to sleep / NEED HELP

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
These are dailes total1. Took me 3 hours to wear them in. now I want to take these fuckers out, but no idea how. contactlenscels help please.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
Hold your eye open and look straight forward and grab the lens with your thumb and index finger
there are different ways to do it but thats how I do it, it gets easier with practice, do it in a mirror in the beginning

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I was thinking of wearing contacts ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hold your eye open and look straight forward and grab the lens with your thumb and index finger
there are different ways to do it but thats how I do it, it gets easier with practice, do it in a mirror in the beginning

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Look in the mirror, grab them with the tip of your finger and pull it out

Did you finally get fed up with brown hazel eyes?

Look in the mirror, grab them with the tip of your finger and pull it out
Whenever I touch them and try to move them, I don't see where they are anymore. its out of my ball because I start having blurry vision but its still stuck in my eyes. I don't know how to pull that shit.

I've been wearing lenses for vision since I was 16
Did it get bad all of a sudden or was that just when you got treatment?

look at different places like ur opposite cheekbone and opposite pec

Did it get bad all of a sudden or was that just when you got treatment?
I had glasses for a few years before that but I never felt comfortable wearing glasses in public so I got lenses, I only wore the glasses when in class and stuff

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
I had glasses for a few years before that but I never felt comfortable wearing glasses in public so I got lenses, I only wore the glasses when in class and stuff
Did contact lenses increase ur scleral show? Which ones do u use? Soft or hard?

2396052 4F1F78AA 7BBA 4E37 AD52 DDC9F2BD3283

Same I started at 16 as just last year. People who last saw me a year ago unironically don’t recognize me. Glasses failoed me incredibly it’s not even funny I looked like a pedo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and lutte
There are plenty youtube videos, just make sure you are wearing them and they didn't fall.