Contacted The Admin About The State Of The Forum.

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver

The admins may consider putting the Best of the best Section behind a Paywall. This would be amazing in helping to reduce the competition we already face in this brutal world. It would also be a great way to make plenty of money off some people who desperately want to improve their looks, at which point, if they're willing to pay, they probably deserve it. No free lunch in this world son.

Original thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/put-bestofthebest-behind-a-paywall-thoughts.785557/

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Repentsinner, kekamphetamine, TheDragon and 4 others
nice so basically they profit off of others content

good jew scheme indeed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, agoostis, Lonenely sigma and 32 others
brb downloading all those threads

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
nice so basically they profit off of others content

good jew scheme indeed

They deserve a profit, they hosted this remarkable website to bring all of us aspies together to cling on to humanity and to ascend.

View attachment 2353818

The admins may consider putting the Best of the best Section behind a Paywall. This would be amazing in helping to reduce the competition we already face in this brutal world. It would also be a great way to make plenty of money off some people who desperately want to improve their looks, at which point, if they're willing to pay, they probably deserve it. No free lunch in this world son.

Original thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/put-bestofthebest-behind-a-paywall-thoughts.785557/
they don’t give a shit

literally what do you get off of this? i understand the notion of gatekeeping but people who are here are literally the minority. there is no competition, you’re just trying to suck off the mods so they can get money off of other peoples articles, and for what? what do you get?

• +1
Reactions: sumduck, joeveniro, AppealMaxxing and 1 other person
Normie scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Itsjoeverlol, Prince88 and 2 others
They deserve a profit, they hosted this remarkable website to bring all of us aspies together to cling on to humanity and to ascend.
im sure master is already making money off of the site. if he makes people pay for the info on here he's just as bad as Syrian scammo, taking other people's information and marketing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Karen needs to speak to the manager.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Mr. President, rand anon and 5 others
literally soulless

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
literally what do you get off of this? i understand the notion of gatekeeping but people who are here are literally the minority. there is no competition, you’re just trying to suck off the mods so they can get money off of other peoples articles, and for what? what do you get?

Greycel newbie detected. Eliminate this man immediately. Not surprised if you came from TikTok.

Users before your time found this site by doing research on how to improve their looks or wondering why they weren't getting any pussy. They had to put in effort unlike you newbies finding this shit off front page trending.

There's plenty of competition out there, maybe go outside your basement for once.

literally soulless
Karen needs to speak to the manager.
im sure master is already making money off of the site. if he makes people pay for the info on here he's just as bad as Syrian scammo, taking other people's information and marketing it

What's your issue with this idea?

You guys are just upset that a couple guys are making bank off of a website? How's that different from real life CEO's of big companies?

Who the fuck cares, it's a net positive for everyone in the end.

What's your issue with this idea?

You guys are just upset that a couple guys are making bank off of a website? How's that different from real life CEO's of big companies?

Who the fuck cares, it's a net positive for everyone in the end.
are you masters alt trying to false flag us into it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sumduck, SidharthTheSlayer, joeveniro and 2 others
literally soulless
Nothing wrong with being soulless in today's world.
Nobody gives a fuck about your soul or personality anyway it's all about stone cold Looks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali and ConfusedBolivian
are you masters alt trying to false flag us into it?

What are you so worried about? You had plenty of time to view that information. Why do you care lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, joeveniro, Lord&Master and 1 other person
Greycel newbie detected. Eliminate this man immediately. Not surprised if you came from TikTok.

Users before your time found this site by doing research on how to improve their looks or wondering why they weren't getting any pussy. They had to put in effort unlike you newbies finding this shit off front page trending.

There's plenty of competition out there, maybe go outside your basement for once.
Most normies aren't going to take 99% of the stuff on this site seriously. Most "mainstream" looksmaxxing stuff on TikTok still tries to convince people that mewing isn't a joke and that they can get Eppley tier jaws through chewing mastic gum. The people who actually need this site will be the people to stick around.

• +1

yeah and how much of said competition is on this site actively, and benefitting from the best of the best? let’s be real, you’re insecure and can’t stand that there’s a higher probability of someone using the best of the best in order to become a better person. being your best self isn’t something that should be paid knowledge; being your best self is independent of money. with an attitude like that, eventually the entire site will be paid and even YOU won’t be able to access it! oh well, eventually you’ll reap what you sow.

Most normies aren't going to take 99% of the stuff on this site seriously. Most "mainstream" looksmaxxing stuff on TikTok still tries to convince people that mewing isn't a joke and that they can get Eppley tier jaws through chewing mastic gum. The people who actually need this site will be the people to stick around.
Yes I agree but that 1% of people fucking MATTERS. 1% of a million is still a lot of fucking people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I will fuck your sister and impregnate her with my subhuman genes she won't have choice but to either abort the baby or to bear my ugly ill children

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
View attachment 2353818

Original thread:
@drop thoughts on this shit?

@drop thoughts on this shit?
amazing idea, i would probably pay if they accept crypto

now that you've already slid into masters dms please ask him about the state of the forum, the amount of greycel rate me threads has gotten concerning

amazing idea, i would probably pay if they accept crypto

now that you've already slid into masters dms please ask him about the state of the forum, the amount of greycel rate me threads has gotten concerning

Nice.

I don't understand why some people have a problem with it.

If you're not willing to pay or put in effort to improve your looks then you don't deserve it.

There Ain't No Such Thing as a Free Lunch.

I mean sure, 99% of people won't ascend, but that 1% who do, is still a lot of fucking people. Too much for my comfort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It would be great if they make one solid PDF or something with all of the BOTB threads. I’ll pay good money for that.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Arditi
i have all the guides saved, those jews wont get a single shekel from me.

• +1
View attachment 2353818

Original thread:
FUCK

just reintroduce the react limit to read botb..

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Informationcapitali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back