Put BestOfTheBest Behind a PayWall? Thoughts?

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
I guess the Admins don't give a shit about requests to private Best Of the Best section.

But has anyone ever asked them to put it behind a paywall? The greedy admins should love that idea right?

Should only be accessible for free by members before a certain date. (Even my account status shouldn't be allowed to access it jfl) But I've known this site for 4 years and an OG lookism user. Just recently started posting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Donkeyballs, Abhorrence and 2 others
paywall for all the mfs who joined since june 2023.

• +1
Reactions: trumpwillwin
I guess the Admins don't give a shit about requests to private Best Of the Best section.

But has anyone ever asked them to put it behind a paywall? The greedy admins should love that idea right?

Should only be accessible for free by members before a certain date. (Even my account status shouldn't be allowed to access it jfl) But I've known this site for 4 years and an OG lookism user. Just recently started posting.
Why did you turn the text white

• +1
Reactions: Arditi
Tag them. It can be a good way to drive user acquisition. To be honest there are some really good suggestions to improve the website but they rarely ever do anything about it (like adding a hard-max sub-forum)

Please, please, please do this admins.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Tag them. It can be a good way to drive user acquisition. To be honest there are some really good suggestions to improve the website but they rarely ever do anything about it (like adding a hard-max sub-forum)
I don't think they even look at their notifications or tags.
I do know that they will look at users who want a ban appeal and what they have to say.

Maybe @mrriceguy can help us out. Talk to the mods when you get banned about this idea.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
In the past it used to be hidden below a certain amount of reactsw

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Donkeyballs
good idea
admins plez
8D2EA4AA F763 4933 BC91 AA0CB71DF395

Why the fuck did my profile picture change to default

Either the mods changed it or I'm tripping, but at least maybe they will see this post

I'll need to talk about it with Alexander first.

I'll need to talk about it with Alexander first.

Wow I didn't expect to actually get a response.

No reason not to do it though, it's a great opportunity to make money for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back