Wear colored contacts now!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBrownOne, changemywayz, menas and 2 others
why

• +1
Reactions: ramen.guy, rand anon, Kofri727 and 1 other person
Social death if you're caught wearing them. Most contacts are really obvious as well. Thus for most people it's not worth it.

On full ethnics, asians or black it looks crap. Either no change in psl or maybe it knocks someone down 0.5 psl because it becomes way too uncanny.

On whites it makes no difference, since a blue eyed white guy is nothing special.

It only really halo's mixed race people (and maybe latinos), or semi white passing ethnics. There it probably bumps them up a full psl point, so long as they are not caught.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, niqfan625, boss8055 and 19 others
my cute brown eyes mog

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaximumCope, Jova, Timmy and 4 others
I'm a fuckin dalit what contacts am I even gonna wear. This isnt lifefuel lmao.. if you get caught wearing contacts its over.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and STUPIDREFEREES
It only really halo's mixed race people (and maybe latinos), or semi white passing ethnics. There it probably bumps them up a full psl point, so long as they are not caught.
@Charisma :)

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
Social death if you're caught wearing them. Most contacts are really obvious as well. Thus for most people it's not worth it.

On full ethnics, asians or black it looks crap. Either no change in psl or maybe it knocks someone down 0.5 psl because it becomes way too uncanny.

On whites it makes no difference, since a blue eyed white guy is nothing special.

You won’t get caught wearing them if they look natural

There’s many natural looking contacts I can list you multiple jfl

And it actually halos you a lot, trust me

I'm a fuckin dalit what contacts am I even gonna wear. This isnt lifefuel lmao.. if you get caught wearing contacts its over.
Why are you Indian ? Wym

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, mirrormogger and thebuffdon690
even normal contacts when having glasses got me so many more iois

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and thebuffdon690

List them plz

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and STUPIDREFEREES
looks fake as fuck if you're ethnic and wear colored lenses

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and halloweed
These, I heard they were alright and I had a -10$ promo so they were only like $20
IMG 7710

honestly no,
Elaborate why? I wear contacts and it contributed to like 25% of my SMV people compliment my eyes all the time

• +1

Can you list me a couple please?

Elaborate why? I wear contacts and it contributed to like 25% of my SMV people compliment my eyes all the time
if its for you to not wear glasses i agree, if its to change eye color i disagree

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
They are prob good if u want r lols but otherwise it dont work. Too much frauding can just show how insecure u are with ur own looks and Im not sure if girls will accept ur subhaminty after getting cauch with frauding.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and STUPIDREFEREES
They are prob good if u want r lols but otherwise it dont work. Too much frauding can just show how insecure u are with ur own looks and Im not sure if girls will accept ur subhaminty after getting cauch with frauding.
How would you ever got caught bro :lul:

All look fake

How would you ever got caught bro :lul:
Lets say u Bring women in home. Or you meet some girl and u are dating. Its good for lols but I cannot see it working in long run. They will notice it because contact looks obvious from very short distance.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Lets say u Bring women in home. Or you meet some girl and u are dating. Its good for lols but I cannot see it working in long run. They will notice it because contact looks obvious from very short distance.
I’d argue that they wouldn’t notice even up close as long as your contacts are good.

However, let’s consider they do. In order for you to even get the woman she would already have to find you attractive. Women are shallow as fuck. She won’t just up and leave you because she speculates you have contacts. As long as you look good with them she will want to be seen with you

List me I need sources

Nigga the whole point of it is it’s meant to look realistic that’s the fucking selling point you sperg (for everyday wear ones). Unless you make it giga obvious like wearing A10’s as an African you won’t get caught

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Nigga the whole point of it is it’s meant to look realistic that’s the fucking selling point you sperg (for everyday wear ones). Unless you make it giga obvious like wearing A10’s as an African you won’t get caught
I never seen eye contact that looks real. Does it even exist?

Obviously otherwise people wouldn’t use them

Attachments

• 4DB7BA81-97EB-4263-8CAE-5877857F8825.jpeg
    4DB7BA81-97EB-4263-8CAE-5877857F8825.jpeg
    563.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim and Charisma
List me I need sources
Holy shit retard scroll up I listed the two most natural ones I know of.

@Amnesia and @Charisma use cloud moss
Both claim most natural there is

• Love it
Holy shit retard scroll up I listed the two most natural ones I know of.

@Amnesia and @Charisma use cloud moss
Both claim most natural there is
I saw that after retard. Fucking sperg tranny.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates