Contacts are extremely underrated

As someone who used to wear them it’s really easy to be noticed

These aint bad because they are not striking enough. butt Funkyflamingo tier frauding can be problem tier.
I don’t think you can find natural looking striking ones. All the unnoticeable ones are considered very subtle

But they’re a halo anyway. Anything’s better than T50

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and negativetiltedheart
I don’t think you can find natural looking striking ones. All the unnoticeable ones are considered very subtle

But they’re a halo anyway. Anything’s better than T50
Yeah I can see that working.

Wear colored contacts now!
They can help if they are harmonious with your pheno and aren’t super obvious, but you are going to get caught frauding by almost everyone who knew you previously

They can help if they are harmonious with your pheno and aren’t super obvious, but you are going to get caught frauding by almost everyone who knew you previously
Yeah, 100%

I recently moved to a new town. That’s why I copped contacts

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Yeah, 100%

I recently moved to a new town. That’s why I copped contacts
Even with most surgeries you can come up with an excuse on it being natty or for medical purposes

You literally can’t fraud eye color undetected

Yeh it’s not for that purpose tho. Also easy way out is to just say you need contacts now so you decided to get coloured ones

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You can see a reflection of the plastic. If you're up close with a girl, who are notorious for being obsessed with eyes, there's a chance she'll see. Social death if ur at college or in H.S or at work.
I’ve been up close with three girls not a single one said anything about my contacts

They’re not underrated fucking fagot. They’re extremely easily to detect + they’re not practical
Holy shit retarded nigger you can’t sit here and say they’re easy to detect when there are multiple people on this homoerotic punjabi forum (including me) that have worn contacts and claim it’s undetectable.

No shit if you just buy any contact without doing research or buy some A10 ones you’re probably gonna get an unnatural result. Only subtle colors pass

Holy shit retarded nigger you can’t sit here and say they’re easy to detect when there are multiple people on this homoerotic punjabi forum (including me) that have worn contacts and claim it’s undetectable.

No shit if you just buy any contact without doing research or buy some A10 ones you’re probably gonna get an unnatural result. Only subtle colors pass
Ur a truly fagot. They’re extremely easy to detect and it’s a fact Niga nobody gives a fuck ab opinions of a few retards incels that are literally faking their eye color😂 u can’t call ur ugly Niger broke ass a human being. Wish I could tell u that ur a disgrace for ur parents but they’re probably subhumans who projected their ugliness and complex on u lol. Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF AND DONT forget to wear ur lenses when hanging out in the most cheap clubs bud

Ur a truly fagot. They’re extremely easy to detect and it’s a fact Niga nobody gives a fuck ab opinions of a few retards incels that are literally faking their eye color😂 u can’t call ur ugly Niger broke ass a human being. Wish I could tell u that ur a disgrace for ur parents but they’re probably subhumans who projected their ugliness and complex on u lol. Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF Kill URSELF AND DONT forget to wear ur lenses when hanging out in the most cheap clubs bud
Never once been called out + men and women compliment me on my eyes all day when I’m wearing contacts

Keep malding, faggot

Shut the fuck up grey :feelsuhh:
Ok, surgery would be better ngl
You can easily spot contacts most of the time's it looks too striking and for example, i have blue eyes a bit dark but still, if i started to wear a10 nothing will change, look at my face still recessed ltn

Ok, surgery would be better ngl
You can easily spot contacts most of the time's it looks too striking and for example, i have blue eyes a bit dark but still, if i started to wear a10 nothing will change, look at my face still recessed ltn
Water

Only relatively subtle contacts will pass. A10 or anything as striking as that will look very fake

Only relatively subtle contacts will pass. A10 or anything as striking as that will look very fake
Doesn't matter really, colour can make your eye area a bit better but can't make your eyes deeper set or can't give you under eye support, brow ridge wich defines your eye shape ,

Doesn't matter really, colour can make your eye area a bit better but can't make your eyes deeper set or can't give you under eye support, brow ridge wich defines your eye shape ,
I already have a good eye area so Idrc but you’re right

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34
underrated asf

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I’d argue that they wouldn’t notice even up close as long as your contacts are good.

However, let’s consider they do. In order for you to even get the woman she would already have to find you attractive. Women are shallow as fuck. She won’t just up and leave you because she speculates you have contacts. As long as you look good with them she will want to be seen with you
Which ones do you consider as good contacts?

Doesn’t look realistic

*edited it does but not on the black woman
They do but she’s subhuman and black and it doesn’t match her pheno that’s why it looks fake

34401E76 F619 47B8 B3AC 81C17A29AA29

Looks more realistic on this guy even though he’s not in natural lighting

• +1
Reactions: AySab and halloweed
give me a source for realistic green or blue contacts. :what:

give me a source for realistic green or blue contacts. :what:
anaesthesia fonesta green but if u want really high end try 9mmsfx (which cost a shit ton)

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and AySab
anaesthesia fonesta green but if u want really high end try 9mmsfx (which cost a shit ton)
No need to spend on those when a lot of affordable ones offer very great contacts which are super realistic

i’ve thought abt buying contacts and i have greyish blue eyes. cant believe these retards with dark eyes don’t buy them
On god I had no idea why I wasn’t wearing them with death tier brown eyes lmao

As someone who used to wear them it’s really easy to be noticed
Depends on what brand tbh. There’s plenty of videos online of people reviewing realistic brands and most of them are definitely not noticeable (only if you didn’t know the person b4).

Normies will not notice at all if it’s realistic looking

i’ve thought abt buying contacts and i have greyish blue eyes. cant believe these retards with dark eyes don’t buy them
legit i ordered some, the con though is that you can’t wear them around people you knew in the past especially if switching from brown to blue

It only really halo's mixed race people (and maybe latinos), or semi white passing ethnics. There it probably bumps them up a full psl point, so long as they are not caught.
Me😂