Continentals are NOT WHITE [proof]

Computer

Computer

Current CEO of Rapist Corporation
Today I will be proving that Continental Europeans, like French and Swedish, are NOT white.

First of all, We need to consider the most non- white people on Earth, Hindu Indians.
Indians look similar to Italians:

So we have to conclude Italian are not white. Unless you want to include Indians in your definition of “white””.

Now, For the second part of my proof. We will use English people as an example of actual white people.

When have you ever seen a Swedish or French that looked more English than they did Italian?

In general, Swedish have swarthy skin, of a dark and tawny complexion. Their skin is bronzed/orange and usually they have a dark appearance.

French are no better. Although some have Brown hair and fairer skin, mostly in Normandy.

But again, have you ever seen a French who looked more English than Italian?

Conc.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 17872, justinzayn and 2 others
Jewish hands wrote this thread.
Y9dY6N

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, MiroslavBulldosex, Patient A and 7 others
@lutte it seems that swedes are swarthy as fuck :feelsohh::eek:

White only ever described “English/Scottish” until 1900s. Fact @TeraCope54 @BigBiceps

If u guys are Continental, it doesn’t matter That y aren’t white cuz U can still Identify as continental , which is slightly fairer than MENA . But Continental is to Hindu Indians what White is to Continental .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
White only ever described “English/Scottish” until 1900s. Fact @TeraCope54 @BigBiceps

If u guys are Continental, it doesn’t matter That y aren’t white cuz U can still Identify as continental , which is slightly fairer than MENA . But Continental is to Hindu Indians what White is to Continental .
I don't fucking care. Nobody cares about the term, it's only to describe Europeans (except albanians and some mongrel russians)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Computer
Yes only the sicilian island is white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, MiroslavBulldosex, Mik and 5 others
I don't fucking care. Nobody cares about the term, it's only to describe Europeans (except albanians and some mongrel russians)
Monkey outburst, stop acting on this forum and be civil, I would fuck up irl

You can’t count a Continental and a White as the same race. White people are several shades lighter

• +1
Monkey outburst, stop acting on this forum and be civil, I would fuck up irl

You can’t count a Continental and a White as the same race. White people are several shades lighter
English aren't white, if we're ruling someone out. Their entire country is mostly indian/black and they've stood for against everything European since the dawn of time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Albeacho and Computer
English aren't white, if we're ruling someone out. Their entire country is mostly indian/black and they've stood for against everything European since the dawn of time.
Ok, if you say so. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
bulgarians are white too

• +1
Reactions: Computer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
That was a perfect syllogism, you have totally convinced me.

You curries are dying to pass as white dont you? :feelskek::feelskek:

Best post on the forum @Detona

Most whites are ethnic

stop saying BS, there's different ethnic into France, some can look like Italians and other like Germans

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787