continue probiotic after die off symptoms?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
its a powerful medicine, meant for dysbiosis from antibiotic, 100billion cfu per 30 capsules. i feel absolutely poo shiestyd rn, fatigue, fever, flu symptoms etc. should i discontinue use after die off symptoms? too much good bacteria could be bad also?

Each Hard Capsule contains:
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (B-420) 400 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07) 400 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26) 100 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (BL-04) 2 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (DSM15954) 5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 80 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) 700 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) 2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-14) 300 Million CFU
Lactobacillus brevis (LBR-35) 2.2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (LC-11) 600 Million CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (LC-10) 200 Million CFU
Lactobacillus gasseri (LG-36) 100 Million CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-115) 4.2 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37) 600 Million CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri (1E1) 100 Million CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LR-32) 100 Million CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (LS-33) 300 Million CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) 300 Million CFU
Lactobacillus fermentum (SBS-1) 400 Million CFU

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
probiotics could fuck u up even more if you have SIBO or candida

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
probiotics could fuck u up even more if you have SIBO or candida
oh shit, i might have that, i thought taking this would treat it from good bacteria killing bad, restoring balance :oops::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
if it's really the case, it's fucking bad news unironically
ive been taking for 3 days, ill stop today then

• +1
Reactions: Sens
You probably have candida die off. I would take for a while longer. Its hard to take too much probiotics.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15854
probiotics dont really do fuckall they just make you bloated. Fix your digestive system with the liver flush I wrote about or coffee enemas.

• Woah
Diagnosed?

These are classic LPS-induced symptoms. [1]
im trying self diagnosis cause i visited gastro but he bluepilled and said im all fine when clearly something wrong. i drank alchohol at a party beginning of last yr, then got oral thrush so took antibiotics. ever since then, ive been having symptoms of weight loss(61kg to 55.5kg despite eating alot), acne, adhd, brain fog, anhedonia, pale coloured, sometimes floating stool, high TSH, trouble falling asleep( 1 to 2 hrs to fall asleep). i did a test and all came good except high blood calcium but ive been taking high dose d3, calcium, k2 mk7 200mcg so i think its just that. ill be seeing him again soon in few days.

These are classic LPS-induced symptoms. [1]
is this good or bad?

ye i think i either have sibo or gut dysbiosis tbh. you think i should continue taking probiotics maybe next few days? die off seems to be good sign perhaps? (consensus seems its risky, some say it helps and others it can worsen)

or maybe low fodmap for a while/ whilst taking antibiotic, and then get sterile gut, or try repop again with probiotic supplement?

tagging doctorcel @Bewusst @TsarTsar444

thnx

this is legit such bs ruining my life, malabsorption has probs stunted my face/height growth. its made me bloat and acne cel, fucked up my mental health with adhd, inability to sleep etc, basically made me high serotonin fag

@BrahminBoss you know anything about this perhaps my nigga?

• +1
ill continue taking probiotic for few more days i think, hopefully all goes well

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
i might have severe herxheimer reaction? legit got such bad fatigue, fever, headache. just barely functioning rn. i think this probiotic is too strong, taking more could kill me maybe?

if i die, this is my last forum message:

you either die an incel, or live long enough to see urself become the mogger

I'm taking 40 billion per day since last week, hope to see result on my digestion and mental health

• Hmm...
I'm taking 40 billion per day since last week, hope to see result on my digestion and mental health
i think 100 bill is too much, 10-50 bill probs best i think. idk about this tho, if this is looksmax or looksmin

You probably have candida die off. I would take for a while longer. Its hard to take too much probiotics.
Candida's bad right? You want that to die off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Lawton88
Probiotic are a meme you don’t need them, they do more harm than good sometimes
Priobiotics helped me relieve shift work constipation.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Lawton88 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and thereallegend
also its kinda hard to bulk, not feel shit etc on low fodmap diet. i consume dextrose/glucose powder every few hrs to counter this?

Boron is the cure for gut fungus/candida

• +1
ye i think i either have sibo or gut dysbiosis tbh. you think i should continue taking probiotics maybe next few days? die off seems to be good sign perhaps? (consensus seems its risky, some say it helps and others it can worsen)

or maybe low fodmap for a while/ whilst taking antibiotic, and then get sterile gut, or try repop again with probiotic supplement?

tagging doctorcel @Bewusst @TsarTsar444

thnx
My experience with probiotics has been quite positive, but I feel like it's just a temporary effect (i.e. they help only as long as you continue taking them) and it's difficult to colonize your gut with healthy bacteria in the long term via probiotics alone. There are no shortcuts to a healthy gut, if your diet isn't in place.

Are you still using antibiotics? If you are, for what purpose and which ones exactly?

• +1
My experience with probiotics has been quite positive, but I feel like it's just a temporary effect (i.e. they help only as long as you continue taking them) and it's difficult to colonize your gut with healthy bacteria in the long term via probiotics alone. There are no shortcuts to a healthy gut, if your diet isn't in place.

Are you still using antibiotics? If you are, for what purpose and which ones exactly?
nah i used it for for my candida oral thrush a yr back but feel that mayve fucked my microbiome and cause the symptoms i currently have

the first was fungilin lozenge with amphocetrin b, i then took this nilstat with 100000iu nystatin

nah i used it for for my candida oral thrush a yr back but feel that mayve fucked my microbiome and cause the symptoms i currently have

the first was fungilin lozenge with amphocetrin b, i then took this nilstat with 100000iu nystatin
Nystatin is relatively safe and doesn't act systemically, unlike amphotericin B. I've used it myself without experiencing any side effects nor benefits. You may benefit from a course of saccharomyces boulardii in conjunction with a healthy diet. Btw, neither nystatin nor amphotericin B are antibiotics. They're antifungals and don't kill bacteria, so bacterial probiotics won't do much in your situation

• +1
Nystatin is relatively safe and doesn't act systemically, unlike amphotericin B. I've used it myself without experiencing any side effects nor benefits. You may benefit from a course of saccharomyces boulardii in conjunction with a healthy diet. Btw, neither nystatin nor amphotericin B are antibiotics. They're antifungals and don't kill bacteria, so bacterial probiotics won't do much in your situation
yeah i think its candida overgrowth, woke up with bad thrush today, been doing low fodmap, candida diet for few days