Continue with epiduo or accutane

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Iron
So i have pretty bad acne and my retarded derma prescribed me some weak ass gel called epiduo thats been doing nothing but making my skin dry for the past 6 weeks do you guys think i should either finish my gel and then book an appointment or say fuck it and book one tommorrow and ask the doc to prescribe me accutane (i have like half the gel left)

Also how do i convince him to prescribe me accutane

no reply grey

You will rot on this forum like the hopeless pigskin faggot you are.. mark my words @ylrven

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, tigrxs and northern mogger
i was in the same boat like a month ago, exactly the same. Finished my epiduo, went back to the derm, now im on accutane. just have a plan for what you will say to the derm something like "its not getting better, leaves scars and shi. pro tip get bloodwork done beforehand so you can hop on accutane asap after getting it prescribed.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
i was in the same boat like a month ago, exactly the same. Finished my epiduo, went back to the derm, now im on accutane. just have a plan for what you will say to the derm something like "its not getting better, leaves scars and shi. pro tip get bloodwork done beforehand so you can hop on accutane asap after getting it prescribed.
I think im gonna ask for tretinoin and use that for a while and if tretinokn isn't able to clear my acne ill go for accutane cuz epiduo to accutane is a big jump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and N1666
I think im gonna ask for tretinoin and use that for a while and if tretinokn isn't able to clear my acne ill go for accutane cuz epiduo to accutane is a big jump
trets dogshit prob jst stay on low dose accutane tret barely works for most

or fix ur gut health but idk shit might stilll not work for u if u wanna fast solution jst go accutane

Nothing a derm prescribes before tret or accutane is effective, you won't get rid of acne if your diet isn't in check or you aren't using something that is strong.