Contrast is a massive failo on men. Why are retards on here still advocating it? Is it just cope? Details inside.

Detona

Detona

Kraken
Why do so many idiots here think that developing contrast, such as by tanning, dying eyebrows, etc, will improve their looks?

You have no scientific or intuitive knowledge, if you're doing this. Contrast is a major failo on men. It has been widely known in the field of anthropology for years now that contrast increases facial femininity.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

Variant of the Illusion of Sex.

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

Are you guys reading thst correctly? Darkening parts of your body will make you look more feminine.

Don't think this is a big deal? I disagree. Darkening your eyebrows can even make you look like a GIRL!

Here, just watch this example of Christopher Walken. Christopher Walken dyed his hair, eyebrows, and put mascara around his eyes to play an illusion of himself in a movie.

This made him look like a female, in spite of of the fact that he was also wearing a mustache. The contrast literally brought out all ofbthe feminine features he has and made him look uncannily transgendered. He looks repulsive.

He is literally getting a masculinity boost just by having no eyebrows, greyish hair color and uniformly pale coloration. If he took the Looksmaxxing advice frequently pitched by the homosexuals who post here, he would become an instant 0.

This phenomenon isn't confined to our culture. Native Americans for example were very adament about plucking their eyebrows and one of their favorite trade items to get from European settlers was tweezers. This is the reason why you will be hard-pressed to find pictures of Native American men from the 1800s with eyebrows or eyelashes.

da2a7a867f585618297c8f9d6a6e590d.jpg

Lack of eyebrows is part of the reason why Plains Indians are universally regarded as ethereal tera chads. Try to imagine them with eyebrows, it would be downgrade.

Bottom line: stop promoting this horrible advice. You're better off removing your eyebrows than coloring them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 27472, jflsnowdzz and 8 others
tanning boosts T levels thats why I go out in the sun

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
tanning boosts T levels thats why I go out in the sun

No it doesn't. It degrades folate, creating a condition that converts all bioavailable T in to estrogen. Low folate + testosterone is a stronger correlate of breast cancer in men than taking birth control pills.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Wallenberg, Cope>rope and 1 other person
No it doesn't. It degrades folate, creating a condition that converts all bioavailable T in to estrogen. Low folate + testosterone is a stronger correlate of breast cancer in men than taking birth control pills.
lol JFL you idiot with no research

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
big true. this is ideal
b15059732344ea65a6b88e88b450f21a.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 27219, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
lol JFL you idiot with no research

Keep coping you utter subhuman. It is will known that the DNA damage induced by tanning will degrade folate, which in turns impairs your ability to resist aromatization of testosterone in to estrogen. Tanning will turn you in to a high-estrogen cuck and maybe give you breast cancer ON TOP of skin cancer.

Studies have shown that UV radiation can degrade folate and folic acid in human blood and this has been confirmed in several human studies.

High testosterone and low folate intake together may drastically increase risk of breast cancer. Dietary folate insufficiency, which disrupts DNA repair, might interact with high circulating testosterone levels to increase women's risk of developing breast cancer, according to an analysis from Mexico

• Love it
Reactions: DatNibba11
ok well were femboy maxxing to attract the jbs female gaze tails remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, litaz and Cope>rope
Keep Coping

There are some people who dislike it, because of type. but it objectively adds to appeal.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TrestIsBest, FrenchareMedCucks and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27219, Deleted member 17872, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
White teeth are always good

No homie, that's a failo on a black man due to contrast.

Japanese women traditionally painted their teeth black to achieve the same effect.

32dba2dc9311185ae1a0bc46c03d1c90.jpg

ohaguro_vl6cfjvq76wnbhyrj8hg3zaz1nnpo77bjfb2lbybe1ek8s5kzb.jpg

5739990438_5eba6ec3bd_b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Richard_Hungwell
Right is subhuman.
Left looks better than right due to lower contrast from sunlight.
Both subhuman in nornal lighting conditions.
Subhuman's in 2022

The reason he looks "off" is because his IPD is too wide for his nose. but he still is giga chad. and one reason why is coloring.

also his forehead is too big, but that can easily be hairfrauded if he cared.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, FrenchareMedCucks, Cope>rope and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
saw "Detona"
immediately decided not to read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wuachinani, Moggie, TrestIsBest and 5 others
His forehead is small.
his forehead lacks the temple peaks for ideal harmony

Also some woman do hate blue eyes, and contrast. so you aren't completely wrong

His failo is that he looks like a homeless drug addict
Bro, what are you even talking about. He's a 6'2" italian model giga chad. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Yerico7 and Richard_Hungwell
his forehead lacks the temple peaks for ideal harmony
View attachment 1738601View attachment 1738602

Also some woman do hate blue eyes, and contrast. so you aren't completely wrong

Bro, what are you even talking about. He's a 6'2" italian model giga chad. JFL

Cope. He is incel and Italians are incel, lower fertility than Japanese.
Women only hate blue eyes if they are paired with disgusting cuck black hair.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Yerico7, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Cope. He is incel and Italians are incel, lower fertility than Japanese.
Women only hate blue eyes if they are paired with disgusting cuck black hair.
His hair is Very Dark Brown. not black.

there's a difference

niggas here are so stupid bro. just because something is masc doesnt make it good, just because something is fem doesnt make it bad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 27472, Moggie and 4 others
niggas here are so stupid bro. just because something is masc doesnt make it good, just because something is fem doesnt make it bad

Cope. Look at Christopher Walken in that video, he was horribly failo'd by the dye job and the mascsara.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Cope. Look at Christopher Walken in that video, he was horribly failo'd. Just 5mg of hair dye made him look like a girl.
yea some old nigga literally wearing makeup i wonder why its a falio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, TrestIsBest, Wallenberg and 1 other person
yea some old nigga literally wearing makeup i wonder why its a falio

It made him look younger. He didn't look old. Guarantee you prime Brad Pitt would have the same effect.

It made him look younger. He didn't look old.
you're such a retard, are you really trying to prove your little theory off of some old guy wearing makeup? is that the only example you can find? how about showing some real examples of it being a falio

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
you're such a retard, are you really trying to prove your little theory off of some old guy wearing makeup? is that the only example you can find? how about showing some real examples of it being a falio

Cope. Why do you failtards always wrongly invoke "real life"? Are you denying that the video of Christopher Walken is real? Holy shit, did you actually think it was footage from one of his dreams, uploaded from his brain?

Another example of a notoriously ageless person not wearing makeup.

EB20040806REVIEWS408060302AR.jpg

mission-impossible-ethan-hunt-tom-cruise.jpg

See how Tom Cruise dyeing his hair and eyebrows gray actually made his face look more manly. It's like altering contrast totally changes how we perceive their bones.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Richard_Hungwell and justadude
Why do so many idiots here think that developing contrast, such as by tanning, dying eyebrows, etc, will improve their looks?

You have no scientific or intuitive knowledge, if you're doing this. Contrast is a major failo on men. It has been widely known in the field of anthropology for years now that contrast increases facial femininity.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

Are you guys reading thst correctly? Darkening parts of your body will make you look more feminine.

Don't think this is a big deal? I disagree. Darkening your eyebrows can even make you look like a GIRL!

Here, just watch this example of Christopher Walken. Christopher Walken dyed his hair, eyebrows, and put mascara around his eyes to play an illusion of himself in a movie.

This made him look like a female, in spite of of the fact that he was also wearing a mustache. The contrast literally brought out all ofbthe feminine features he has and made him look uncannily transgendered. He looks repulsive.

He is literally getting a masculinity boost just by having no eyebrows, greyish hair color and uniformly pale coloration. If he took the Looksmaxxing advice frequently pitched by the homosexuals who post here, he would become an instant 0.

This phenomenon isn't confined to our culture. Native Americans for example were very adament about plucking their eyebrows and one of their favorite trade items to get from European settlers was tweezers. This is the reason why you will be hard-pressed to find pictures of Native American men from the 1800s with eyebrows or eyelashes.

Lack of eyebrows is part of the reason why Plains Indians are universally regarded as ethereal tera chads. Try to imagine them with eyebrows, it would be downgrade.

Bottom line: stop promoting this horrible advice. You're better off removing your eyebrows than coloring them.

I agree with you but how you explain the fact that increased contract with faceapps filters makes men better looking
2944089_DDBFB51B-7DD8-42F6-B317-B547B049A153.jpeg
671CBBC6 ACC2 41EF B3BB C9354202E12A

Attachments

• DDBFB51B-7DD8-42F6-B317-B547B049A153.jpeg
    DDBFB51B-7DD8-42F6-B317-B547B049A153.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 0
^ Doesn't look better at all. If they hadn't compensated with the stubble he would look absolutely terrible on the app version.

Cope. Why do you failtards always wrongly invoke "real life"? Are you denying that the video of Christopher Walken is real? Holy shit, did you actually think it was footage from one of his dreams, uploaded from his brain?

Another example of a notoriously ageless person not wearing makeup.

EB20040806REVIEWS408060302AR.jpg

mission-impossible-ethan-hunt-tom-cruise.jpg

See how Tom Cruise dyeing his hair and eyebrows gray actually made his face look more manly. It's like altering contrast totally changes how we perceive their bones.
and you think he looks better in the first pic?

Idk man. The more feminine you look the more women are attracted to you. This is just facts now.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, KING REIDYZ and Richard_Hungwell
retarded faggot thread

I would kill myself if I had no eyebrows

Also you don’t want to look as “manly” as you possibly can, you want a mix
With most of your “manliness” ideally coming from your lower third and, depending on the girl’s preference, your eyes.

The rest should be leaning towards pretty.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
I would kill myself if I had no eyebrows

Also you don’t want to look as “manly” as you possibly can, you want a mix
With most of your “manliness” ideally coming from your lower third and, depending on the girl’s preference, your eyes.

The rest should be leaning towards pretty.

Cope. This literally said eye masculinity is caused by low contrast.
If anything you said was true men would have same contrast as women. Their lower thirds are often indistinguishable.

Last edited:
YOU DUMB FAGGOT

WORST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THIS SITE

FUCKIN LIBERAL CUCK

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 8988, Cope>rope and 1 other person
YOU DUMB FAGGOT

WORST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THIS SITE

FUCKIN LIBERAL CUCK

Only liberal cuck here is you, FootballPlaya.
You do know football playas play in stadiums provided by Democrat voters, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 2729
Cope. This literally said eye masculinity is csused by low contrast.
Shape, I’m talking about shape, related to brow ridge and cheekbones

Also I’m not reading your autistic sources I’ve told you time and time again that any study on attractiveness NOT made by some incel on here specifically is absolutely meaningless to me. Also your source would’ve said contributes to masculinity not causes masculinity, if you fucked with the contrast in Jared Leto’s eyes it still wouldn’t come close to being a masculine eye area, so you can’t even get that right.

But you have an extremely bad habit of confusing dimorphism with attractiveness anyway. (Which is along the same lines as your previous fuckup, you’re confusing contributes to with causes, noticing a pattern here and getting some insight on what’s going on with you) If your worldview was correct the biggest slayers would be slavic gigaogres and everyone and their grandma knows that’s not even close to being true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Cope>rope
Shape, I’m talking about shape, related to brow ridge and cheekbones

There is no evidence for this.

Also I’m not reading your autistic sources I’ve told you time and time again that any study on attractiveness NOT made by some incel on here specifically is absolutely meaningless to me.

The level of cognitive dissonance here is staggering, absolutely staggering.

Also your source would’ve said contributes to masculinity not causes masculinity, if you fucked with the contrast in Jared Leto’s eyes it still wouldn’t come close to being a masculine eye area, so you can’t even get that right.

Cope, it would. I just showed you a video of a Christopher Walken turning in to a wokan due fo contrast.

But you have an extremely bad habit of confusing dimorphism with attractiveness anyway. (Which is along the same lines as your previous fuckup, you’re confusing contributes to with causes, noticing a pattern here and getting some insight on what’s going on with you)

Dimorphism is an essential component to attractiveness.

If your worldview was correct the biggest slayers would be slavic gigaogres and everyone and their grandma knows that’s not even close to being true.

Slavs? They tend to look feminine and have feminized digit ratios. Your problem is that you have a very twisted perception of the world around you.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope>rope

vRcmYLe.jpg

This is very interesting, I may have been looksminning. I thought dark eyebrows was very masculine

Walken looks cute there with those eyes

This is very interesting, I may have been looksminning. I thought dark eyebrows was very masculine

Common cope on incel forums. They're femme.

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
Tanning when you have blue/green eyes improves your PSL

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Moggie and FootballPlaya69
Common cope on incel forums. They're femme.

True when you think about it, women all have painted on black brows

It’s perhaps more masc to not have them dark and defined.

Where did you here such a retarded thing

Please no one take this advice it will looksmin you. dyeing my eyelashes and brows gave me a great improvement

• +1
Reactions: JLnSK, jabaduk and Deleted member 2729
@Cope>rope

Keep coping you utter subhuman. It is will known that the DNA damage induced by tanning will degrade folate, which in turns impairs your ability to resist aromatization of testosterone in to estrogen. Tanning will turn you in to a high-estrogen cuck and maybe give you breast cancer ON TOP of skin cancer.

Studies have shown that UV radiation can degrade folate and folic acid in human blood and this has been confirmed in several human studies.

High testosterone and low folate intake together may drastically increase risk of breast cancer. Dietary folate insufficiency, which disrupts DNA repair, might interact with high circulating testosterone levels to increase women's risk of developing breast cancer, according to an analysis from Mexico

Please no one take this advice it will looksmin you. dyeing my eyelashes and brows gave me a great improvement

Found another hair dye advertiser LARPing on Looksmax.org.

Please no one take this man's advice. Rope always trumps cope.

vRcmYLe.jpg

U trynna gaslight nordics into staying eyebrowless? Good caramel skin and dyed eyebrows are literally gold for nordics, also good hair which means dirty blonde or dark brown or black

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Lawton88
dnrd
Dark eyebrows mog

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, JLnSK, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
Found another hair dye advertiser LARPing on Looksmax.org.

Please no one take this man's advice. Rope always trumps cope.
Then what are you still doing alive? Hypocrite

Username on this guy says everything we need to know about him.

Read the links I posted, dumbfucker.
Insignificant as fuck, if you have a good liver, eat enough protein, and folate there’s nothing to worry about. dozens of studies on the sun showing it’s benefits on mental health and testosterone.

Insignificant as fuck, if you have a good liver, eat enough protein, and folate there’s nothing to worry about. dozens of studies on the sun showing it’s benefits on mental health and testosterone.

Wrong. Molecular folate (at the DNA level) cannot be significantly restored by protein or dietary folate, and attempts to do this make the problem even worse. You're born with a limited amount of folate, and after exhausting those reserves (which happens pretty quickly if you spend a lot of time in direct sunlight) you're pretty much fucked, and DNA damage becomes pretty much impossible to cleanly repair. This also turns you in to a "permanent bitch" by frying your testosterone receptors and upgrading aromatasin, which culminates in such estrogenic behaviors as darkening your eyebrows and arguing with Detona on Looksmax for the sake of sheer defiance alone.

There is not a single study out there that promotes alleged "health benefits" of sunlight, much less sunlight-induced testosterone. A simple minded person reads a study about sunlight increasing testosterone, and mistakenly assumes that this testosterone is even bioavailable, being completely ignorant of the knowledge about how sunlight-induced folate degradation causes 100% of that testosterone to be broken down in to estrogen or oxidized in the victim's bloodstream.

There's a reason why your magic testosterone boost hasn't healed all those unsightly cracks and wrinkles on your hands...

Last edited: