Contrast is a massive failo on men. Why are retards on here still advocating it? Is it just cope? Details inside.

U trynna gaslight nordics into staying eyebrowless? Good caramel skin and dyed eyebrows are literally gold for nordics, also good hair which means dirty blonde or dark brown or black

Cope. These features only look good on the ethnic women who use them to attract Nordic men. Nordic women are less attractive than ethnic women.

Clearly there is something wrong with "caramel skin" and dark hair on a male since no woman wants to reproduce with one. They all want blond men.

American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Last edited:
Wrong. Molecular folate (at the DNA level) cannot be significantly restored by protein or dietary folate, and attempts to do this make the problem even worse. You're born with a limited amount of folate, and after exhausting those reserves (which happens pretty quickly if you spend a lot of time in direct sunlight) you're pretty much fucked, and DNA damage becomes pretty much impossible to cleanly repair. This also turns you in to a "permanent bitch" by frying your testosterone receptors and upgrading aromatasin, which culminates in such estrogenic behaviors as darkening your eyebrows and arguing with Detona on Looksmax for the sake of sheer defiance alone.

There is not a single study out there that promotes alleged "health benefits" of sunlight, much less sunlight-induced testosterone. A simple minded person reads a study about sunlight increasing testosterone, and mistakenly assumes that this testosterone is even bioavailable, being completely ignorant of the knowledge about how sunlight-induced folate degradation causes 100% of that testosterone to be broken down in to estrogen or oxidized in the victim's bloodstream.

There's a reason why your magic testosterone boost hasn't healed all those unsightly cracks and wrinkles on your hands...
“Attempts to do this make the problem even worse”

explain that makes no sense

“You're born with a limited amount of folate, and after exhausting those reserves (which happens pretty quickly “

Wrong

My theory is your a subhuman, pale ,blonde abomination who’s allergic to the sun.

It’s been known that men have higher testosterone in the summer than the winter because of the sun. it’s also known that getting bright light in your eyes increases testosterone.

“Attempts to do this make the problem even worse” explain that makes no sense

Nothing complex will ever make sense if you're a simple minded fucktard who is too lazy and incompetent to Google.

"We conclude that excessive folic acid supplementation can metabolically mimic dietary folate insufficiency, leading to similar functional impairment of hematopoiesis."

“You're born with a limited amount of folate, and after exhausting those reserves (which happens pretty quickly “

Wrong

Not wrong, factual.

My theory is your a subhuman, pale ,blonde abomination who’s allergic to the sun.

Cope, I don't have a single one of these attributes. My theory is you are a small scrawny ethnic boy who is tired of seeing blond jocks steal your pretty mixed girls.

It’s been known that men have higher testosterone in the summer than the winter because of the sun. it’s also known that getting bright light in your eyes increases testosterone.

100% wrong, as always. Since when is summer the time when most kids are conceived? Not if their father is a normal heterosexual man, that's for sure. Also, southern latitude men are traditionally cucked by more masculine northern latitude men who replace their inferior northern women with swarthic southern girls.

"Testosterone changes may also be at the root of the annual cycle that men show in attraction to female faces and bodies; the testosterone level is higher in winter than in summer months, and in winter men are even more attracted to women's bodies than in summer."

"They had measured the testosterone levels of 1,500 Norwegian men between 1994 and 1995, and their findings confirmed what many other researchers had claimed: men experience seasonal testosterone peaks in the winter months"

Last edited:
:feelskek:

I just love how incompetent fucks on this website, who are seemingly unable to perceive any part of reality accurately, line up to get brutalized by me, time and time again.

We report here a cross-sectional study of the seasonal variation in total and free testosterone, LH, and SHBG levels in 1548 men living in north Norway, a population exposed to a wide seasonal variation in temperature and daylight. Total testosterone showed a bimodal seasonal variation (P < 0.001) with a small peak in February, the nadir in June, and a more prominent peak in October and November. Free testosterone also showed a significant seasonal pattern (P < 0.001), with the peak in December and the nadir in August. These patterns persisted after adjusting for age and waist to hip ratio (P < 0.001). Lowest testosterone levels occurred in months with the highest temperatures and longest hours of daylight.

Yeah bro getting a suntan is just like wearing eyeliner and lipstick

Yeah bro getting a suntan is just like wearing eyeliner and lipstick

It's even gayer. Eyeliner and lipstick takes what, 5 minutes? Now imagine a man laying around for 30 minutes to an hour just to change his look to a more feminine one and decrease his T, destroy his folate and turn him infertile. That's the epitome of what a male is not supposed to be: a vain, idle, worthless and unhealthy doolittle.

Nothing complex will ever make sense if you're a simple minded fucktard who is too lazy and incompetent to Google.

"We conclude that excessive folic acid supplementation can metabolically mimic dietary folate insufficiency, leading to similar functional impairment of hematopoiesis."

Not wrong, factual.

Cope, I don't have a single one of these attributes. My theory is you are a small scrawny ethnic boy who is tired of seeing blond jocks steal your pretty mixed girls.

100% wrong, as always. Since when is summer the time when most kids are conceived? Not if their father is a normal heterosexual man, that's for sure. Also, southern latitude men are traditionally cucked by more masculine northern latitude men who replace their inferior northern women with swarthic southern girls.

"Testosterone changes may also be at the root of the annual cycle that men show in attraction to female faces and bodies; the testosterone level is higher in winter than in summer months, and in winter men are even more attracted to women's bodies than in summer."

"They had measured the testosterone levels of 1,500 Norwegian men between 1994 and 1995, and their findings confirmed what many other researchers had claimed: men experience seasonal testosterone peaks in the winter months"
“Excessive Supplementation” is different form dietary intake retard

And no I’m pale and decently built

That makes sense about the winter actually I was wrong I admit there’s no doubting the other benefits of the sun though for mental health and sleep as long as you get enough vitamin D from supplements you can wear sunscreen still I believe as humans we were meant to be in the sun the more sunscreen you wear the more sensitive your skin will be to UV if you have a healthy tan your good 2 go

“Excessive Supplementation” is different form dietary intake retard

You would have to be taking excessive amounts to restore the folate that gets destroyed by tanning, fuckhead. Tanning depletes your entire body's supply of folate in a hot minute.

And no I’m pale and decently built

Cope.

@Detona how would you describe the ideal male and female lookswise? Could you give a celebrity example for each that closely resembles those?

You would have to be taking excessive amounts to restore the folate that gets destroyed by tanning, fuckhead. Tanning depletes your entire body's supply of folate in a hot minute.

Cope.
Show me where it says it depletes your entire body’s supply in a minute

Here’s me, I’m not huge but not scrawny either

Attachments

• 39996C87-6625-465A-AD95-8DC04D15CB62.jpeg
    39996C87-6625-465A-AD95-8DC04D15CB62.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 0
  • 8977F86A-5844-477F-B52B-760F2388433C.png
    8977F86A-5844-477F-B52B-760F2388433C.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Comtrast is extremly Importamt, i got a ginger friend who looks utteerly terrible once his eyebrow colour wears off. From mtn to incel

Comtrast is extremly Importamt, i got a ginger friend who looks utteerly terrible once his eyebrow colour wears off. From mtn to incel

Cope, your friend is imaginary and this never happened. Contrast makes a man look like a faggot, you guys are faggots.

Cope, your friend is imaginary and this never happened. Contrast makes a man look like a faggot, you guys are faggots.
Good luck then looking completly blant and ill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detona