Conversationmaxxing

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
How do you keep the conversation alive after the first few dates tbh:Comfy:, I like talking slowly and kinda let things breathe, also talking to females is kinda boring even more so than guys jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, DivineBeing and Xangsane
Hope I don't jinx this jfl:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

gossip, music, drama

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend and Edgar
She is into astrology and shit which I know nothing about we just talk about random shit and anime/manga:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

She goes to a different college:Comfy: we don't share social circle at all pretty much
Music? Fashion? Makeup? Normie memes? Movies? Dogs?

Women love to talk about these things mostly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, thereallegend, maneg1 and 1 other person

We talk about those things yeah, I guess this one time it was cold af and we were tired so didn't really have the energy to talk :feelswah: jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
We talk about those things yeah, I guess this one time it was cold af and we were tired so didn't really have the energy to talk :feelswah: jfl
You could cuddle

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
If you don’t want to fuck her good enough, then you won’t want to talk to her. Simple as that.

All you gotta do is find the baddest bitch cuz then you’ll want to talk to her
Stop spamming your fucking face dude holy shit

u
What’s the issue bruv
ur looking whiter than usual dawg

u been on the whitening gel bruv?

shit hits hard man i looked like a ghost when i was on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and AlexBrown84
u

ur looking whiter than usual dawg

u been on the whitening gel bruv?

shit hits hard man i looked like a ghost when i was on it
De-niggerification medication

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Unmoggablegingercel and DivineBeing

yeah talk to her about makeup op she definitely won't think you're a fag

• JFL
yeah talk to her about makeup op she definitely won't think you're a fag
The vast majority of women don't have any other interests outside those, or very surface-level knowledge of other interests.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The vast majority of women don't have any other interests outside those, or very surface-level knowledge of other interests.
how do you even have a convo about makeup with girls unless you're james charles tier fag

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Edgar and Xangsane
how do you even have a convo about makeup with girls unless you're james charles tier fag
Exactly. We don't know any of that shit.

We actually talked about James Charles a bit jfll, I called him a rapist faggot:Comfy:

How do you keep the conversation alive after the first few dates tbh:Comfy:, I like talking slowly and kinda let things breathe, also talking to females is kinda boring even more so than guys jfl
Do something with her, be it bowling, drinking, hiking, playing sports. Just don't sit there and talk to her, you need to be doing an activity

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Edgar
talk about shit u gonna do to her while fucking, get her horny af for next time you meet, then just cuddle and watch a movie together until she throws herself on you

• Love it
Do something with her, be it bowling, drinking, hiking, playing sports. Just don't sit there and talk to her, you need to be doing an activity
Good idea bro but I'm shit at most sports jfl I had a really incel upbringing:lul: we can play board games though:feelshmm:

talk about shit u gonna do to her while fucking, get her horny af for next time you meet, then just cuddle and watch a movie together until she throws herself on you
We both live with parents jfl, I need to arrange a house :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Good idea bro but I'm shit at most sports jfl I had a really incel upbringing:lul: we can play board games though:feelshmm:
board games or even things like rock climbing. You can both be bad together and make it a fun experience :)

• Love it
board games or even things like rock climbing. You can both be bad together and make it a fun experience :)
Tbh we went to a place that had board games and there were no seats available:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Tbh we went to a place that had board games and there were no seats available:feelsrope:
that's okay man, just remember dates should be fun. No need to impress her, just have fun. Dating is the easiest thing ever imo, it's getting dates that's hard

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Edgar
that's okay man, just remember dates should be fun. No need to impress her, just have fun. Dating is the easiest thing ever imo, it's getting dates that's hard
Alright thanks for the advice brocel:Comfy::Comfy::feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I cringe when I was having a conversation with an aspire irl and he unironically said “normie” :feelskek:

• JFL
If you don’t want to fuck her good enough, then you won’t want to talk to her. Simple as that.

All you gotta do is find the baddest bitch cuz then you’ll want to talk to her
LETS FUCKING GO YOUR A ZEPHIR NOW

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
if u rly have nothing to talk abt make up stories

“this guy shat himself during the lecture and cried of embarrassment”

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Edgar