WaterSnake
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2026
- Posts
- 52
- Reputation
- 8
Every test thread here I see people only mention the physique & mental benefits but what about the face which is what this sub is about?
I have a youthful appearance at a older age and dont want to throw that away just for physique changes. Some hop on gear at 21 and then look 31, which is horrible for your SMV.
How does it actually affect the face in dimorphism? I couldn't find anything in the search bar besides anecdotal evidence that it "grows bones"
I have a youthful appearance at a older age and dont want to throw that away just for physique changes. Some hop on gear at 21 and then look 31, which is horrible for your SMV.
How does it actually affect the face in dimorphism? I couldn't find anything in the search bar besides anecdotal evidence that it "grows bones"