Convince my friend to looksmax

dimosthenis

dimosthenis

Iron
My homie is based and allat but when it comes to looksmaxing he doesnt give a shit. His genetics aint that bad, but he couldn't care less if he looks good or if he's an incel. Is it over for him or is there a way to change his mind?

Solution
sirmimbing
Don't. Just try to add hints of it into your advice when/if he asks you for any. If you talk style you can mention some good tips, if you talk dating/girls you can add some of it in etc. I don't think its a good idea to try and get people who arent really into it into it
Brb using imagination since no pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZaC, dimosthenis, capybar and 2 others
I dont want advice for his looksmax in particular I just wanna get him interested into looksmaxing
Why do you even care about him? Let him be, it's his choice, if he doesn't have the awareness that he is subhuman he deserves his fate. Besides, you're only increasing competition by doing this

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and capybar
Don't. Just try to add hints of it into your advice when/if he asks you for any. If you talk style you can mention some good tips, if you talk dating/girls you can add some of it in etc. I don't think its a good idea to try and get people who arent really into it into it

Solution
Why do you even care about him? Let him be, it's his choice, if he doesn't have the awareness that he is subhuman he deserves his fate. Besides, you're only increasing competition by doing this
id rather have a co-mogger

Aight, not gonna do anything then

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
imagine caring if another male looks good. why are you trying to create competition for yourself? if any of your friends are looksmaxxing, sabotage them so you can mog them. immediately kill them if they successfully looksmax

imagine caring if another male looks good. why are you trying to create competition for yourself? if any of your friends are looksmaxxing, sabotage them so you can mog them. immediately kill them if they successfully looksmax
Fair point, but as I said the homie is a real nigga, and it be real good if i had a co-mogger