Convinced roastie to Let (chadfish) bust inside her without a condom on first date And get her preg. Then freaked out when she told she got plan B.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Experiment] Convinced roastie to Let me(chadfish) bust inside her without a condom on first date And get her preg. Then freaked out when she told she got plan B.
  • Thread starterReddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start dateYesterday at 9:53 AM
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1345.jpg?1563750385
Reddit_is_for_cucks
Overlord
-

JoinedNov 11, 2017Messages5,794
Yesterday at 9:53 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
lmao I convinced her I wanna get her knocked up on first date and that I am clean so I don’t get tested.

She was at pharmacy and told me she bought plan b and I got pissed of at her lmao. Now she won’t stop spamming me cuz I am ignoring her.

this gives me a reason to ghost her now. Roastie is now alpha widowed. she wil search for a chad till the end of world and won’t settle

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Andromeda88 and WhiskeyCocaine
lead_720_405.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Gebirgscel
Plan B? You mean something which prevents pregnancy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Ritalincel
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and crosshold
Life is about genes, nihilism is right.

Man, can’t stand the majority of women which is why I’m gonna be attempting to destroy my sex drive soon.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Plan B? You mean something which prevents pregnancy?
Plan BA Plan B is a pill used after sex to prevent pregnancy
"I Hit her with no condom, made her use a Plan B"
by LilLoominadey May 10, 2017

Attachments

• 1571308358493.png
    1571308358493.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Plan BA Plan B is a pill used after sex to prevent pregnancy
"I Hit her with no condom, made her use a Plan B"
by LilLoominadey May 10, 2017
Thanks @Ritalincel, very cool

YoU tHoUgHt WrOnG

Readnt even the title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
cant see the convocoh well

tbh most incels are transchads. chad personality, locked in an incel's body. i cant EVER imagine some reddit faggot beta soy talking like this to women (not like they'd ever try catfishing, thats already too much for them), these chadfishes are always so alpha and aggressive towards women

tbh most incels are transchads. chad personality, locked in an incel's body. i cant EVER imagine some reddit faggot beta soy talking like this to women (not like they'd ever try catfishing, thats already too much for them), these chadfishes are always so alpha and aggressive towards women

giphy.gif

idk im pretty nice to everyone unless they wrong me

i still hate female nature tho