Convo with woman from IT

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
So for some reason I decided to converse with a woman on IT. She claimed she wanted to talk to incels and understand their point of view.

So basically throughout the convo I tried convincing her incels weren't bad people and were simply those who are either way too ugly or socially fucked to get pussy. I somewhat convinced her but she still had reservations ngl. She then claims kids shouldn't be allowed on incel forums which low-key isn't a bad take. Look at people like @FiveFootSix56 , man was normal and chill and now he talks all weird and is fucked cause this site and the blackpill were way too much. Nigga was getting laid didn't even need to hear about the blackpill ngl.

Funny part is half way through the convo I told her Feminism is BS cause women low key get treated better by society, wage gap is a myth, and that women get more call backs for jobs. She obviously claims Im lying and tells me to find evidence. I say okay but couldn't find the paper. She then links a paper and she claims it supports her viewpoint that women are discriminated against in the job search. Was about to admit defeat but then actually read the paper. JFLLLLL the paper literals claims men are the ones who get fucked and women have it easier. I point this out to her and she goes through major cognitive dissonance.

But overall she was pretty nice and made good points. Some of the mofos on this site are mentally fucked (like yours truly) like she claims and low key need to take a break and prob would be better off just looksmaxxing and staying of the forum. Plus blackpill overdosing is toxic and incel mindset is defeatist and ultimately will lower your life quality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet, Growth Plate and 8 others
DNRD KILL IT WITH FIRE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, fjor2096, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
She didn't even read the paper jfl. Why're you talking to this nonce?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate and FrameMogger
brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Solidcoin, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Fucking simp faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, FrameMogger and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Anchor_Ship
She didn't even read the paper jfl. Why're you talking to this nonce?
Ik she is so warped by feminist propaganda she can't see the truth. But I am not the same, I recognize truth and dont let my biases get in the way. Thats why I can recognize if good points are being made and she is low key right, some niggas do get fucked by the blackpill and would have been better of without it.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Fucking simp faggot
How dare you call me a simp. I am the anti simp god and trample on simp faggots. I slay only fan sluts and strangle simp fags that support these worthless whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Ik she is so warped by feminist propaganda she can't see the truth. But I am not the same, I recognize truth and dont let my biases get in the way. Thats why I can recognize if good points are being made and she is low key right, some niggas do get fucked by the blackpill and would have been better of without it.
It's a waste of time boyo. She wont accept the truth. They lack the cognitive development to self reflect, if she did, she'd rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
How dare you call me a simp. I am the anti simp god and trample on simp faggots. I slay only fan sluts and strangle simp fags that support these worthless whores
You talk with that whore therefore you are a simp

You jist talk with her cuz she has a pussy no other reason :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
It's a waste of time boyo. She wont accept the truth. They lack the cognitive development to self reflect, if she did, she'd rope.
Idk she seemed partly convinced by the paper. I made some progress with her in dismantling the feminist propaganda

• Woah
Idk she seemed partly convinced by the paper. I made some progress with her in dismantling the feminist propaganda
What do you hope to achieve in convincing her? Sex? Respect?

• JFL
  • +1
You talk with that whore therefore you are a simp

You jist talk with her cuz she has a pussy no other reason :feelshmm:
You nigger, she literally had a male avi and I thoiught I was talking to a man the whole time until she revealed she was a women near the end of the convo jfl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
What do you hope to achieve in convincing her? Sex? Respect?
Dismantling feminist propaganda so this world can be more based and we end the degeneracy of feminazism

• JFL
You nigger, she literally had a male avi and I thoiught I was talking to a man the whole time until she revealed she was a women near the end of the convo jfl
Yes faggot whatever u say fuck off now

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
hmm okay.
Lol you seem unconvinced, I'll be honest I just did It cause I was bored. Plus jfl at niggas here saying I was simping for a women, I didn't even know she was a women till the end, lit had a male bearded avi

• Woah
Lol you seem unconvinced, I'll be honest I just did It cause I was bored. Plus jfl at niggas here saying I was simping for a women, I didn't even know she was a women till the end, lit had a male bearded avi
I can see why you'd do it just for fun. If you got nothing better to do, might as well argue with people online.

• JFL
  • +1
Jfl you really are just trolling now. You hate simps but love feminism, aren't those both the same thing jfl.
Nah it is not same thing

• +1
So for some reason I decided to converse with a woman on IT. She claimed she wanted to talk to incels and understand their point of view.

So basically throughout the convo I tried convincing her incels weren't bad people and were simply those who are either way too ugly or socially fucked to get pussy. I somewhat convinced her but she still had reservations ngl. She then claims kids shouldn't be allowed on incel forums which low-key isn't a bad take. Look at people like @FiveFootSix56 , man was normal and chill and now he talks all weird and is fucked cause this site and the blackpill were way too much. Nigga was getting laid didn't even need to hear about the blackpill ngl.

Funny part is half way through the convo I told her Feminism is BS cause women low key get treated better by society, wage gap is a myth, and that women get more call backs for jobs. She obviously claims Im lying and tells me to find evidence. I say okay but couldn't find the paper. She then links a paper and she claims it supports her viewpoint that women are discriminated against in the job search. Was about to admit defeat but then actually read the paper. JFLLLLL the paper literals claims men are the ones who get fucked and women have it easier. I point this out to her and she goes through major cognitive dissonance.

But overall she was pretty nice and made good points. Some of the mofos on this site are mentally fucked (like yours truly) like she claims and low key need to take a break and prob would be better off just looksmaxxing and staying of the forum. Plus blackpill overdosing is toxic and incel mindset is defeatist and ultimately will lower your life quality.

If ur weak enough to OD on blackpills, u weren’t gonna succeed in life anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
Under 18s shouldnt be allowed to rot here, for their own sakes, and many are encouraged to take all sorts of concoctions of hormones and steroids and shit to develop different than natural, which MIGHT work or could end up seriously fucking them

• +1
Under 18s shouldnt be allowed to rot here, for their own sakes, and many are encouraged to take all sorts of concoctions of hormones and steroids and shit to develop different than natural, which MIGHT work or could end up seriously fucking them
have you finished the final level on mii sports resort sword fighting?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and aBetterMii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
No, over for wiicels :feelswhy:
I'm talking about the one where you have you fight an army of guys. That one's my fav. The one where you fight on the poll, that shit's not as good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and aBetterMii
The only thing that's "toxic" on here, are the shitposts.

The blackpill in itself, is quite simple. Looks are the most important thing in the world, for ANY kind of relationship (not just romantic). Looks are the determinant on how you will be treated in a relationship. And when it comes to romantic relationships, looks are the first barrier in between you be successfully able to get a relationship or not be able to. The other two ways such as status or money do NOT count. Any relationship based on wealth or status, is practically glorified prostitution with many more steps, because the moment your wealth and status dry up, is the moment that "relationship" ends as well, because that was what the "relationship" was built on wasn't it?

Women care about physical appearance because physical appearance ties into one's genetics and women are literally eugenic baby makers who's whole biological imperative is to have children. This isn't me being a misogynist lmao, this is me quoting literal fucking biology. And in the same way it is a man's biological imperative to fuck as many women as he can because during the point in time where most of human evolution took place, the mortality rate for infants was very high and therefore a man fucking multiple women and having multiple children by them was the only way to guarantee that atleast some of his offspring could survive adolescence into adulthood, and be able to continue the cycle themselves.

• +1
i would only talk to foid if she proved she was cute or hot libtard foid. you might be having huge long conversations with a tranny faggot or larping male faggot otherwise

• +1