cool mtb > stacy

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
279
Reputation
180
I didn't truly fall for her, yet I still have feelings for her. She was the only one with whom I could reveal my true self without feeling judged. However, I repeatedly abandoned and ignored her, even though she always replied to my messages and was there for me whenever I needed her. I feel terrible about how I treated a girl who genuinely loved me, so I decided to walk away from her for good, otherwise, I’ll cause something bad to happen to her.
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: Gen1leman and jp212
I didn't truly fall for her, yet I still have feelings for her. She was the only one with whom I could reveal my true self without feeling judged. However, I repeatedly abandoned and ignored her, even though she always replied to my messages and was there for me whenever I needed her. I feel terrible about how I treated a girl who genuinely loved me, so I decided to walk away from her for good, otherwise, I’ll cause something bad to happen to her.
lies i would always choose a stacy over a cool mtb jfl
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman and roymustang
Stacy doesn’t exist.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman and roymustang
All foids are evil broski
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gen1leman and roymustang
I didn't truly fall for her, yet I still have feelings for her. She was the only one with whom I could reveal my true self without feeling judged. However, I repeatedly abandoned and ignored her, even though she always replied to my messages and was there for me whenever I needed her. I feel terrible about how I treated a girl who genuinely loved me, so I decided to walk away from her for good, otherwise, I’ll cause something bad to happen to her.
Ngl caring hmtb over stacy
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang

Similar threads

Paldavinci
Replies
7
Views
83
Bat
Bat
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
16
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
muhammad18347
Replies
14
Views
171
7472
7472
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
0
Views
17
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
20
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top