Coolest job in the world

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Probably being a fighter jet pilot. I mean look at this, imagine flying one of these babies for a living!

Screenshot 20220528 1147322

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, RIPPED IRL, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Y'all don't wanna do this. You little pipsqueaks would rather sit on your asses all day, scratching your balls, playing GTA V instead.

do u have autism

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
“Coolest” job is kind of irrelevant in my opinion. What’s coolest to you is completely different from someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and RODEBLUR
“Coolest” job is kind of irrelevant in my opinion. What’s coolest to you is completely different from someone else.
Ok what's cool in your opinion? Sitting on your ass all day browsing through TikTok and shitposting all day being on the internet and being a fucking couch potato troglodyte like 99.9% of looksmax users are?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I made a mistake posting this. I forgot 99% of looksmax.org users are lazy couch potatoes with no ambitions, losers troglodytes, who spend all day browsing through TikTok like an estrogenic female, scratching their stinky ballsack/vagina.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Coolest job is being a CEO of a multibillionaire company :ogre:

Just imagine the power you would hold in that position :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 5815
Probably being a fighter jet pilot. I mean look at this, imagine flying one of these babies for a living!

View attachment 1703482
View attachment 1703484

This was my father's job, the requirements are extremely strict, you need to pass extremely hard exams only very, very intelligent people can pass, you would need to be an excellent mathmetician, you would need to familiarize yourself with a cockpit, what everything does and means, which is also extremely difficult and stressful, as there are a LOT of things in a cockpit, and you would need to know exactly which one to press at a second's notice during flight. The risk factor is also very high, you could die in an instant, or not so much, you could die a painful death in flames or an infinite cortisol one falling from the sky in a nosedive. The guy who got my dad to learn everything to pass his stuff in the first place died this way, i doubt his remains were ever found.

Aside from all of this you would be put through regular military training at the very beginning of it all, your body would be taxed to the max, you would have to march miles and miles, it's not like you get to cater to this, no, you have to do everything like a soldier initially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender, ShowerMaxxing, forevergymcelling and 2 others
true but it's very hard to become one, not worth it in my opinion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and RODEBLUR
This was my father's job, the requirements are extremely strict, you need to pass extremely hard exams only very, very intelligent people can pass, you would need to be an excellent mathmetician, you would need to familiarize yourself with a cockpit, what everything does and means, which is also extremely difficult and stressful, as there are a LOT of things in a cockpit, and you would need to know exactly which one to press at a second's notice during flight. The risk factor is also very high, you could die in an instant, or not so much, you could die a painful death in flames or an infinite cortisol one falling from the sky in a nosedive. The guy who got my dad to learn everything to pass his stuff in the first place died this way, i doubt his remains were ever found.
Not true lmao

Ok what's cool in your opinion? Sitting on your ass all day browsing through TikTok and shitposting all day being on the internet and being a fucking couch potato troglodyte like 99.9% of looksmax users are?
Kind of an overreaction but ok. I do find fighter pilot jobs cool and a respectable occupation, as it takes a lot of dedication and coordination in order to pilot one effectively.

The kind of jobs I find really cool however are the physic type of ones. Trying to find the foundational laws of the universe is something that, while I can barely comprehend is something that I admire greatly. Also high level diplomats and covert operatives. Being able to talk and discuss grievances and compromises with terrorists and warlords takes balls, and the amount of planning and work that takes place in a covert operation must be incomprehensible, but then again I haven’t really looked into that so maybe I’m wrong lol

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, koalendo and RODEBLUR
Not true lmao
i can tell you are like 15. ''not true'', no further explanation or context.

keep projecting your insecurities onto everyone else
Y'all don't wanna do this. You little pipsqueaks would rather sit on your asses all day, scratching your balls, playing GTA V instead.

I made a mistake posting this. I forgot 99% of looksmax.org users are lazy couch potatoes with no ambitions, losers troglodytes, who spend all day browsing through TikTok like an estrogenic female, scratching their stinky ballsack/vagina.
nobody here was being offensive, yet you lash out like a female that thinks her boyfriend is being stolen

has your boyfriend been stolen by any chance ? in this case, i am very sorry.

i look forward to your application at mcdonalds

• +1
i can tell you are like 15. ''not true'', no further explanation or context.
I'm 18, dumbass.
keep projecting your insecurities onto everyone else
What am I insecure about? I'll give you 5 minutes to explain.
nobody here was being offensive,
So the guy who asked if I was autistic, that comment wasn't snide?
has your boyfriend been stolen by any chance ? in this case, i am very sorry.

i look forward to your application at mcdonalds
Okay, nah. Now you're definitely projecting.

Over for shit eye cels

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and UglyGod360
Somebody's been watching too much ghost of Kyiv freemason propaganda footage that was actually from a video game

no i was genuinely asking because my friend with autism loves jets and plays Microsoft flight simulator and all those other plane games

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 19896
no i was genuinely asking because my friend with autism loves jets and plays Microsoft flight simulator and all those other plane games
who the fuck has autistic friends :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I'm 18, dumbass.
You should refrain from calling me a dumbass. It would've actually looked better if you were 15 or something. This is just sad.

What am I insecure about? I'll give you 5 minutes to explain.
Why would I know, or care, what YOU are insecure about? All I can tell is that you seem strangely hostile for no reason and keen to repeat the same shit over and over again, about people not being as advanced as you or something, I can't be bothered to look up the exact wording. I'd guess that's what you're insecure about, being above the age of majority, and doing nothing. Meaning nothing. You seem to project it onto everyone, and i mean EVERYONE else. Wonder why.

Interestingly, he's the only one i didn't see an unnecessarily hostile comment for about them being ''troglodytes'' or whatever.

Dunno. Didn't open the vocaroo.
Okay, nah. Now you're definitely projecting.
No. I have no reason to.

who the fuck has autistic friends :feelsuhh:
They're pretty cool people imo. The chicks don't fakeupmaxx and the dudes don't suck dick and throw whoever under the bus for status.

In a way, sometimes I wish most people were autistic, it would be a simpler world, intelligence is a curse that opens doors to being a dick and screwing people over to aid yourself.

Most autists just want to be passionate about the things they love instead of trying to bring others down.

You can learn a lot from them.

You should refrain from calling me a dumbass. It would've actually looked better if you were 15 or something. This is just sad.
Shut up bitch tits. You stupid fucking street dog.
All I can tell is that you seem strangely hostile for no reason
It's because you're you.
Why would I know, or care, what YOU are insecure about?
Because you called me insecure, dumbass. Do you not understand how logic works? Or were you just talking about something you didn't know and pretending that you did? :feelsuhh:
Tstsmall507x507 pad600x600f8f8f8

Interestingly, he's the only one i didn't see an unnecessarily hostile comment for about them being ''troglodytes'' or whatever.
Say a bitch question, get a bitch response.
No. I have no reason to.
Clearly, you do, or else you wouldn't be in MY thread writing literal PARAGRAPHS of text. It's so hilarious how you're doubling down when I called you out on your bullshit. Little dick boy rlly think he doing something.

They're pretty cool people imo. The chicks don't fakeupmaxx and the dudes don't suck dick and throw whoever under the bus for status.

In a way, sometimes I wish most people were autistic, it would be a simpler world, intelligence is a curse that opens doors to being a dick and screwing people over to aid yourself.

Most autists just want to be passionate about the things they love instead of trying to bring others down.

You can learn a lot from them.
That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Last edited:
Shut up bitch tits. You stupid fucking street dog.
Someone's mad.
It's because you're you.
Didn't get that one.
Because you called me insecure, dumbass.
Are you not?!?
Do you not understand how logic works? Or were you just talking about something you didn't know and pretending that you did? :feelsuhh: View attachment 1704174
I should be asking that question. You still have not, in any way, followed up on why you randomly said ''Not true'' to what i said before everything.

Clearly, you do, or else you wouldn't be in MY thread writing literal PARAGRAPHS of text.
Yes, I was trying to HELP you, trying to explain things to you, that you obviously didn't grasp the full extent of. And most other people here were trying to be constructive as well.

Not only did you nto appreciate this at all, you went as far as to be a massive bitch about it, for no reason whatsoever.

It's so hilarious how you're doubling down when I called you out on your bullshit.
??? When? When did this happen? When did you ''call me out on my bullshit'', all i've seen is you just nonsensically spout personal attacks.

That isn't any valid form of argument, you know.

Little dick boy rlly think he doing something.
Why do you talk like a 16-year old black girl with 6 simultaneous boyfriends?

Anyways, keep sending shitty wojaks from Reddit and fantasizing about the size of my penis.

I'm sure it's more productive than anything else you've ever contributed to this shit site as an even shitter user.

• +1
did you know that only like 5% of the airforce get's to touch a cockpit pretty interesting

Someone's mad.
And someone is getting cyberbullied. 😳
Didn't get that one.
Didn't expect you to. Room temperature IQ.
Are you not?!?

I should be asking that question. You still have not, in any way, followed up on why you randomly said ''Not true'' to what i said before everything.

Yes, I was trying to HELP you, trying to explain things to you, that you obviously didn't grasp the full extent of. And most other people here were trying to be constructive as well.

Deflection. 🥱🥱
??? When? When did this happen? When did you ''call me out on my bullshit'',
Literally the whole thread up until now, keep acting oblivious though. Wouldn't expect much more from a witless kid.
Why do you talk like a 16-year old black girl with 6 simultaneous boyfriends?
It's called being NT you fucking sperg, not talking "like a 16-year old black girl" whatever the fuck that means.
Anyways, keep sending shitty wojaks from Reddit and fantasizing about the size of my penis.
No one is fantasizing about your tiny ass tic tac one centimeter Peter dick. Your weird ass is just using me as a cope.
I'm sure it's more productive than anything else you've ever contributed to this shit site as an even shitter user.
You have some nerve to say that. Says the bitch who has OVER 20K posts, despite joining 4 months after me. I repeat, OVER twenty thousand posts, despite joining four months after I did. You try too hard on the internet, then you're bold enough to say to not take this site seriously, when you are the LITERAL definition of taking this site seriously "muhhh ur being rude :feelswah:" "stop calling us troglodytes wahhh wahhh" not to mention the over 20,000 posts and getting cyberbullied to the point where you ask for a ban and come back months/weeks later (honestly not too sure how long you were banned for, not like I give a fuck, all I know is you asked for a ban, instead of deleting your account like a real man) acting like the same bitch, but more of an abused dog. Go call your mom, tell her to bring you a diaper.

you're
the same bitch who made this thread, right?
https://looksmax.org/threads/never-take-this-site-seriously.504880/

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
20k post joined 2020 talking about productivity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19896, Johanjohan and 1 other person

• +1
And someone is getting cyberbullied. 😳
Yes. You. Just cage if you think ''cyberbullying'' even exists, and an even harder cage if you think the absolute ridiculous state of you is cyberbullying someone.

Didn't expect you to. Room temperature IQ.
cool
Deflection. 🥱🥱
?
Literally the whole thread up until now, keep acting oblivious though. Wouldn't expect much more from a witless kid.
Whatever that even means. When you quote me on where you ''called me out'', I'll address your concerns.

It's called being NT you fucking sperg
No, I don't think it is.

No one is fantasizing about your tiny ass tic tac one centimeter Peter dick. Your weird ass is just using me as a cope.
The fact that you got so specific disproves your own point. Keep fantasizing. Maybe you'll grow a dick yourself one day.

not to mention the over 20,000 posts and getting cyberbullied to the point where you ask for a ban
That entire big bold text paragraph was too shite and loaded with projections of an insecure manchild to even bother addressing, but i just want to be clear that i've NEVER asked for a ban, ever. That shit is soy and low T, just like deleting your account, it's not at all ''real man'' business to do that. The high T thing to do would be just to leave, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Yes. You. Just cage if you think ''cyberbullying'' even exists, and an even harder cage if you think the absolute ridiculous state of you is cyberbullying someone.
Do you know how in elementary school they gave us a talk about cyberbullying and how to prevent it? Did your autistic ass get it? Actually did you even go to school? Were you homeschooled?
No, I don't think.
Yeah, it's pretty fucking obvious.
The fact that you got so specific disproves your own point. Keep fantasizing.
Not really specific, just precise.
Maybe you'll grow a dick yourself one day.
Nothing to say this to nonsensical response. I'm a human, not a duck, you stupid fuck.
That entire big bold text paragraph was too shite and loaded with projections of an insecure manchild to even bother addressing, but i just want to be clear that i've NEVER asked for a ban, ever. That shit is soy and low T, just like deleting your account, it's not at all ''real man'' business to do that.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You literally have no life, I bet you spent all lockdown masturbating and shitposting on looksmax.
You know how to use the reply button, right?
Don't step up to the plate just to get bitched out, little man.

Every job gets repetitive and boring eventually,
the best job is the job which lets you have free time while not having to worry about paying the bills (semi-NEET essentially)

It’s not too bad. The pay is the same as any other same grade officer except getting special and hazardous pay. And yea I guess you could use the experience to transition to civilian sector and make more money. But flying planes in the tens of millions can be stressful for some.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Aside from all of this you would be put through regular military training at the very beginning of it all, your body would be taxed to the max, you would have to march miles and miles, it's not like you get to cater to this, no, you have to do everything like a soldier initially
Not true. Most pilots come from the academy and unless you consider an hour of group pt in the morning what normal soldiers do then sure. And there’s no rucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do you know how in elementary school they gave us a talk about cyberbullying and how to prevent it?
No, cyberbullying wasn't really a thing when i went to elementary.

Also cage at using autism as an insult. If you're ''normal'', I'll gladly be autistic.

Yeah, it's pretty fucking obvious.
No, it really isn't.

Not really specific, just precise.
That's the exact same thing you muppet.

Nothing to say this to nonsensical response. I'm a human, not a duck, you stupid fuck.
Keep projecting your insecurities onto me. Like i said; maybe one day you'll grow a dick of your own so you can stop fantasizing about mine.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You literally have no life, I bet you spent all lockdown masturbating and shitposting on looksmax.
I came back home today in 2 different police cars at 6am from the other end of the country going 200km/h over the freeway.

Meanwhile you're scared to make posts on Looksmax because ''they'll think i'm non-NT if i have too many, WAHHHH'' and just stick to making shitty threads like these fantasizing about jobs you don't even understand the actual routine of, and insult everyone who dares to reply out of your own hemaphrodite insecurity.
Don't step up to the plate just to get bitched out, little man.
Whatever that means. You really do talk like a 16 year old black girl, mixed with a 14-year old boy with mild Aspergers.

You have a bright future ahead. Good day to you.

Not true. Most pilots come from the academy and unless you consider an hour of group pt in the morning what normal soldiers do then sure. And there’s no rucking lol
I don't know what rucking is but lol.

This is what i know about air force in the 1960s, if they allow every soy boy in nowadays then that's their problem and i guess that means @UglyGod360 is in luck

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It's been a thing since the beginning of the internet. :feelsuhh:
Also cage at using autism as an insult. If you're ''normal'', I'll gladly be autistic.

That makes 0 sense.
No, it really isn't.
It really is. But of course you like to be on the contrary of everything I say.

No, it really isn't.

That's the exact same thing you muppet.
No it's not, two complete different things. Bruh, this kid just said muppet WHOSE MANS IS THIS?
Keep projecting your insecurities onto me. Like i said; maybe one day you'll grow a dick of your own so you can stop fantasizing about mine.
You still haven't told me what I'm insecure about yet you keep saying it like you knew.
I came back home today in 2 different police cars at 6am from the other end of the country going 200km/h over the freeway.
That makes 0 fucking sense you sperg, firstly how the fuck do you come home in not one but two police cars, and secondly who the fuck travels from the other end of the country going over 124mph on the freeway. Quit saying nonsense.
Meanwhile you're scared to make posts on Looksmax because ''they'll think i'm non-NT if i have too many, WAHHHH'' and just stick to making shitty threads like these fantasizing about jobs you don't even understand the actual routine of, and insult everyone who dares to reply out of your own hemaphrodite insecurity.
Not scared. Not fantasizing. Bozo.
You have a bright future ahead. Good day to you.
Thanks, I know I do. Have a good day bozo. Fuck out my thread.

It's been a thing since the beginning of the internet. :feelsuhh:
Keep using your shitty emojis, if you had an IQ over 50 you could've spent that time to realize that maybe, when i was in elementary, people weren't exactly using the Internet much.
That makes 0 sense.
It does, you just didn't manage to find the right Wojak for it.
No it's not, two complete different things. Bruh, this kid just said muppet WHOSE MANS IS THIS?
You criticize how i called you a muppet, then you go on to say ''WHOSE MANS IS THIS'' like a shitty Instagram meme from 2017.

I mean, you're in no position to talk about my vocabulary:
Bozo.

bozo.
And the nonsense you said in other posts.

You still haven't told me what I'm insecure about yet you keep saying it like you knew.
Well why didn't you ask? Do you think i can read your stunted mind overseas?

Everything you insult me and everyone else in this thread for is obviously you projecting your insecurities. I mean, just look at how specific you got about my dick, when it wasn't even remotely relevant to the topic at hand. You're obviously struggling with something.

Trust me, there are better ways.

That makes 0 fucking sense you sperg, firstly how the fuck do you come home in not one but two police cars, and secondly who the fuck travels from the other end of the country going over 124mph on the freeway. Quit saying nonsense.
Are these the same brain cells you used to randomly say ''not true'' to my first post about why you'll never get near a fighter jet?

I'm glad this time you've at least elaborated. That's good; mommy would be proud.

The way i came home in two police cars is obvious: like i said, i came from the OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY. Do you really think they'll do that entire trip? No, they stop halfway, take me to another police car, and continue going, and the last car drives back. Are you retarded?

Not scared. Not fantasizing. Bozo.
I'm really convinced you have two X chromosomes.

Thanks, I know I do. Have a good day bozo. Fuck out my thread.
I'll do that on my own terms. For now, i'll keep on telling you to fuck off, you whiny loser.

, if you had an IQ over 50
113IQ, but keep assuming, keep making assumptions while I'm making passive income. 🥱
It does, you just didn't manage to find the right Wojak for it.
It doesn't.
You criticize how i called you a muppet, then you go on to say ''WHOSE MANS IS THIS'' like a shitty Instagram meme from 2017.
Gonna cry? Gonna shit your pants?
Everything you insult me and everyone else in this thread for is obviously you projecting your insecurities. I mean, just look at how specific you got about my dick, when it wasn't even remotely relevant to the topic at hand. You're obviously struggling with something.
7 inches, but keep making assumptions with your tiny ass dick, I mean it's obvious you have a tiny dick. "muhhh I can't handle banter on the internet" "muhhh I'm getting cyberbullied" grow the fuck up, we're not in 5th grade. "muhh uglygod360 called us a bad word". Like come on dude.

The way i came home in two police cars is obvious: like i said, i came from the OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY. Do you really think they'll do that entire trip? No, they stop halfway, take me to another police car, and continue going, and the last car drives back. Are you retarded?
I like how you make an elaborate story just to try to seem cool, lmao. How pathetic. R/iamverybadass
1653671514068s

I'm really convinced you have two X chromosomes.
Keep making baseless assumptions, it's quite amusing actually.
I'll do that on my own terms. For now, i'll keep on telling you to fuck off, you whiny loser.
Get the fuck out of my thread you stubborn loser.