Coomer Moment

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I just completed the last set of dumbbell shoulder presses and noticed when looking at a mirror that my right arm had veins popping out meanwhile my left arm did not.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 2d v2, Hikicel69 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Hikicel69, Merćer and 7 others
i thought you were tranny now

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and thecel

I can’t imagine how much pleasure the guys pulling off his pants felt when they did that. Bullies have the best lives. We sub-5s feel like the guy on the ground felt. We’ll never have our turn to experience what it’s like to dominate people.

note to morality-copers — fuck off with “be a good person bro” society is a jungle and humans are apes. A giga-psycopathic, giga-violent, giga-low-IQ, and giga-criminal Chad’s life is way more enjoyable than a giga-loving, giga-caring, and giga-selfless subhuman’s life. It’s a mog-or-be-mogged world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madhate, ChristianChad, rubybrrr and 3 others
Why are you gymcelling, bruh ur Asian

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and thecel
Ayo don't u have a bed time

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
I can’t imagine how much pleasure the guys pulling off his pants felt when they did that. Bullies have the best lives. We sub-5s feel like the guy on the ground felt. We’ll never have our turn to experience what it’s like to dominate people.

note to morality-copers — fuck off with “be a good person bro” society is a jungle and humans are apes. A giga-psycopathic, giga-violent, giga-low-IQ, and giga-criminal Chad’s life is way more enjoyable than a giga-loving, giga-caring, and giga-selfless subhuman’s life. It’s a mog-or-be-mogged world.
LOL u suck! And that’s coming from an immoral hedonist. I’ve never once desired to pull another mans pants off in public

• JFL

do you jack off to this shit?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel

what about a giga-loving, giga-caring, and giga-selfless chad

• +1
LOL u suck! And that’s coming from an immoral hedonist. I’ve never once desired to pull another mans pants off in public

I’d do it in a ghetto environment (like public school) if I were a Chad and preferably in group. Bullying someone by yourself makes you look bad (unless you’re a GigaChad and your victim is extremely subhuman-looking), but doing it in a group is cool.

Last edited:
what about a giga-loving, giga-caring, and giga-selfless chad

Maybe more fulfillment but for sure less raw pleasure. Not as good as gangsta thug Chad’s life. Hedonistic pleasure trumps everything else. Muh purpose, muh meaning. Copes.

Last edited:
Maybe more fulfillment but for sure less raw pleasure. Not as good as the gangsta thug Chad’s life. Hedonistic pleasure trumps everything else. Muh purpose, muh meaning. Copers.
Hedonistic pleasure is better given you can keep up with the treadmill of hedonism and you can fight against dopamine downregulation, by increasing the stimulation. Fulfillment is better given you do not possess the means to fight the hedonistic treadmilll. I of course will cope with attempting to keep up with the hedonistic treadmill as long as I can.

• Love it
I’d do it in a ghetto environment (like public school) if I were a Chad and preferably in group. Bullying someone by yourself makes you look bad (unless you’re a GigaChad and your victim is extremely subhuman-looking), but doing it in a group is cool.
This is hilarious. You’ll never be cool with a mind like that, like I get what you’re saying but the fact that u think like that consciously is rly rly beta. The guys doing that that are “cool” to you are not doing it to be cool like you would be

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
This is hilarious. You’ll never be cool with a mind like that, like I get what you’re saying but the fact that u think like that consciously is rly rly beta. The guys doing that that are “cool” to you are not doing it to be cool like you would be

Yeah but who cares? The end results are the same. It’s like if you tell a lifter, “bro you’ll never get big with a mindset of getting jacked to attract girls bro you gotta do it for yourself and be on your purpose,” but it doesn’t matter what your motives are as long as you get the jobs done. A student who studies just for grades and a student who genuinely loves to learn both each walk out of school with an education, a diploma, and “A+” grades.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard