COOMERS GTFIH. ORGASM MAXXING GUIDE

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver

>One can only have so many orgasms in their lifetime, orgasms are good, they make us happy.

BUT MASTURBATING TOO MUCH DEPRIVES YOU OF TESTOSTERONE AND TURNS YOU INTO A BASEMENT DWELLING COOMER

This is why some people insist nofap is the way to go.

But I have discovered the secret!!! :forcedsmile:

INTERMITTENT MIND BENDING ORGASMS!

BEHOLD, A ROTATING BLOWJOB MACHINE OF MY OWN DESIGN!!! :love::cool:

You might protest, "but @GucciBananaBrick, How is this unique? Blowjob machines already exist, and what even separates this from what's already on the market?

2 THINGS:

1.) COST

> BLOWJOB MACHINES ARE EXPENSIVE AND REQUIRE MORE MAINTENANCE THAN REGULAR FLESHLIGHTS, IN ADDITION, THE MANY MOVING PARTS ARE POTENTIAL FAILURE POINTS AND NO ONE WANTS TO RISK HAGGLING WITH AUTOBLOW.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE.

2.) SENSATION

>Trust me boyos I've tried both and fan easily fogs.

BONUS:

> YOU CAN APPLY MOST OF THE SAME STEPS WITH A DILDO IF YOU WANT TO MASSAGE YOUR PROSTATE!!!

You will need 3 things:

1.) A fleshlight

2.) A medium-sized fan

3.) 1 roll of duct tape

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.) Remove the frontal fan guard and blades

2.) Attach your fleshlight to the axle/plastic thingy at the end. (USE MORE TAPE THAN YOU THINK YOU'LL NEED).

3.) Find a nice, comfy chair at the right height.

4.) Plug the fan in and adjust the speed to something both safe and to your liking.

CONGRATULATIONS. IF YOU DID ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED STEPS CORRECTLY, YOU WILL THEN POSSESS A POWERFUL DEVICE MUCH MORE SATISFYING THAN A NORMAL FLESHLIGHT!!!

DISCLAIMERS:

1.) MORAL:

>Owning a blowjob machine is tantamount to Tony Montana's giant pile of cocaine.

>On the surface, we all love cocaine, so this is the best thing of all time, right?! Unlimited cocaine in our home. sign us up!

>But, do we really want this?

>We'd never get anything done. We'd never leave the house. We'd become super irresponsible and almost lose any sense of purpose for living. Why do anything if you have a cocaine pile at your disposal? Why go out and meet new foids or try to slay? Why have new experiences, travel, eat cool, interesting foods, and have fascinating conversations?

>Why do all those things when you have a giant pile of cocaine at home in the safety of your house?

>Yup. Owning a blowjob machine is like owning a giant pile of cocaine.

2.) Physical:
>I ALMOST TWISTED MY DICK OFF BY NOT PULLING OUT WHILE I WAS STILL HARD, PULL OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU CUM/DONT INSERT TILL YOUR ERECT OR RISK LOSING YOUR DICK!!!

@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123@justadude @ItisOver @xefo @spiderchad@JackSparrow @EdwardCullen@FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane@Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck@Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte@Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful@Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31@magnificentcel @Baldingman1998@BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee, AcneScars, EverythingMattersCel and 20 others
i will not do this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, EverythingMattersCel, paranakee and 6 others
@disillusioned thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
why do people keep mass tagging me that i don't even know

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6403, Edgar and 8 others
Why tf am I tagged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
Why do I even browse this site anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
@lutte @TraumatisedOgre

you ungrateful fucks should be thanking me and telling your friends, is my thread that dogshit that you can't even appreciate how amazing my genius ideas are?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
Imagine ur parents entering ur room and u explaining all of this

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
@lutte @TraumatisedOgre

you ungrateful fucks should be thanking me and telling your friends, is my thread that dogshit that you can't even appreciate how amazing my genius ideas are?
you really haven't learnt how this site works have you?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What no pussy, no social life, no friends and no hobbys does to a nigga😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, chadsmith, Deleted member 4332 and 6 others
Not a fuckin molecule don’t tag me again

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 11292
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Marsiere214
Good gooood, it’s time for your second dose now.
154A93C7 8197 4374 B2CD 8FD7EED28B51

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Bitch and Marsiere214
i messed up my dick got chopped into 10 pieces and i'm being rushed into the ER to get intensive surgery to sew my testicles back together

• +1
best you got? Are you that rattled behind your veil of contempt
My brain is melting
If u follow this guide then theres something wrong with ur iq.
From all the greycel threads
This one is the dumbest one.
Kys

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827 and Deleted member 11292
oh god yes i will combine this with the godly prostate stimulation guide and ascend into another dimension with these orgasms

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11292 and 1 other person
best you got? Are you that rattled behind your veil of contempt
Nigger youre literally fucking a fan, dont even fucking try to argue with anyone, your testosterone levels are nonexistent

• JFL
Nigger youre literally fucking a fan, dont even fucking try to argue with anyone, your testosterone levels are nonexistent
did you even read the thread? the fan is supposed to fuck you...

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
What the fuck is this dogshit thread at least provide a video demonstrating how to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Just put your penis inside a fan theory.

Also, googling "best blowjob machine" is utterly useless because it's almost all just marketing and propaganda. The autoblow is actually pretty shit. The only truly legit blowjob machine is the Venus 2000, and while a great toy it's also very expensive.

Just put your penis inside a fan theory.

Also, googling "best blowjob machine" is utterly useless because it's almost all just marketing and propaganda. The autoblow is actually pretty shit. The only truly legit blowjob machine is the Venus 2000, and while a great toy it's also very expensive.
you should do a warning thread about the dangers of sextoymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 11292
you should do a warning thread about the dangers of sextoymaxxing
View attachment 1090565
Tbh it looks like I overreacted. Even since just yesterday things have already gotten a bit better. Not back to normal yet, but I no longer feel mostly numb. Only partially. I think I'm slowly returning back to normal.

Also, it's not really possible to harm yourself unless you are using pumps (which aren't even technically toys anyway), cockrings without doing your research, or certain very powerful suction toys. Very excessive vibrator use might cause problems, though.

Last edited:
Tbh it looks like I overrated. Even since just yesterday things have already gotten a big better. Not back to normal yet, but I no longer feel mostly numb. Only partially. I think I'm slowly returning back to normal.

Also, it's not really possible to harm yourself unless you are using pumps (which aren't even technically toys anyway), cockrings without doing your research, or certain very powerful suction toys. Very excessive vibrator use might cause problems, though.
so what's the verdict then? will this fry my dick?

so what's the verdict then? will this fry my dick?
What will fry your dick? The Tremblr? I probably used it wrong (set the slide crank to too high a setting), but tbh I think it's a poorly designed machine overall. I'm gonna sell it. The Venus on the other hand, is very great. The Tremblr was basically intended to compete against the venus by offering lower price and similar functionality, but the execution is much more poor. I also don't think it will last anywhere near as long because of less sound mechanical principles. I've already gotten a venus and intend to sell the tremblr.

Also, lots if not most sex toys can fuck you over if you don't know what you are doing. Even just using a fleshlight incorrectly (not enough lube, improperly cleaned etc) can screw you over and harm you. Use your common sense.

Tbh I will probably make a detailed review comparison thread for both the Tremblr and the Venus soon.

• +1
How to get your dick torn off 101

How to get your dick torn off 101
>I ALMOST TWISTED MY DICK OFF BY NOT PULLING OUT WHILE I WAS STILL HARD, PULL OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU CUM/DONT INSERT TILL YOUR ERECT OR RISK LOSING YOUR DICK!!!

i will not try the fan or tape to ruin my dick but ordered the auto masturbator already since im a gigantic coomer thx OP :feelskek:

• JFL