Coon nigger coworker trying to get me to like her

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
A ugly older woman in her 30’s constantly try’s to talk to me and be my friend knowing I don’t like niggers lol due to my nigger jokes. This nigger is a dark brown skin nigger the color of poop who claim’s they are light skin and claims she was “white” as a kid. She is not even a light skinned nigger regardless a nigger is a nigger. She goes around calling others of her kind who are actually lighter than her “dark” and “black bitch” lmfao. I hate when she talks to me she stinks really bad. An odor of man funk, sweat and foul breath that you can smell from afar no exaggeration. It’s like this nigger is trying to get my approval. NO you are still a nigger no matter how “light” you’re retarded mind makes you think you are. It was only after she found out about my nigger jokes I told that she tried to be friendly with me. What a stupid fucked up in the head nigger. Disgusting big nose, gross brown lips, ugly nasty looking hair, fat and so fucking gross.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Albedo, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
IMG 0216

This specimen’s buried aryan spirit in his soul is screaming in rage due to the mixed race creation that he has become due to his coal burning BBC cum slurping whore mother

Sad!

@BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, culturalphilistine, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
View attachment 2425028
This specimen’s buried aryan spirit in his soul is screaming in rage due to the mixed race creation that he has become due to his coal burning BBC cum slurping whore mother

Sad!

@BrendioEEE

Ignored for calling mother a whore

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I actively avoid black chicks especially when dark
You should quit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, try2beme and pentamogged9000
Imagine the look on your boss' face after i doxx you and he finds out you called your coworker a nigger and he also discovers you own an account on a incel extremist forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 5'7 zoomer and pentamogged9000
Imagine the look on your boss' face after i doxx you and he finds out you called your coworker a nigger and he also discovers you own an account on a incel extremist forum
Please don't dox me please

Bang her in the storage rolm

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back