Cooperation is the reason why you are not successful

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Yes, you heard it right.
The reason why the Jews you hate are successful is because non other than cooperation, but gaining trust nowadays is as hard/valuable as money.
Then we have the Generation of Based/Lonewolf/Sigmamales who are in reality just socially inept, self entitled and would throw you under the bus at the slightest chance.
Playing Lone Wolf wont get you anywhere, It's called Company because it stems from companionship, I'm not even talking about foids just regular other motherfuckers trying make buck without being selfish, the gains are in the long term, just gotta bind forces, even black people with lowest IQs from the hood make a viral song when they choose to cooperate together and rap about their shit, individually none of them would make it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, thecel and Deprived
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is actually part of the reason why white people are such utter cucks with their 'muh liberal individualism :soy:" dogma. Jews, Indians, etc obtain their power through racism and nepotism. Nearly every successful culture in history subscribed to collectivist dogmas. Individualists are just bluepilled and greedy idiots.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and WOMENAREQUEENSNOT
This is actually part of the reason why white people are such utter cucks with their 'muh liberal individualism :soy:" dogma. Jews, Indians, etc obtain their power through racism and nepotism. Nearly every successful culture in history subscribed to collectivist dogmas. Individualists are just bluepilled and greedy idiots.
exactly

Networking is crucial. You need to actually be doing something though. People are begging me to collab with them in my DMs while you do-nothing sinning losers make fun of me. My presence is literally worth $100,000s, you don't know how lucky you guys are that I still post here.