Coopting female looksmaxxer archetype chart

D

Deleted member 2106

Iron
There's this aesthetic archetype chart on the female looksmaxxing subreddits that I thought I would revise to a man's point of view while I'm bored right now. Water + gay I know but I just took my L-theanine + caffeine and needed something to chimp out on for 30 minutes before going to work out. I threw this together pretty fast so it's low effort and missing many components but you should get the idea.

Vin graph

Vin table

I think one thing the original author illuminates with this kind of chart is nichemaxxing is legit vs the never ending and pointless debate of HIGH VS LOW CLASS, MASC VS PRETTY BOY. If you look at the chart there are dudes slaying equally in all categories, you just have to target your demographic well. An eboy is going to slay through social media way easier than picking up chicks at the bar 2AM on the southside. A rtt amateur MMA fighter is going to be a laughingstock at a wealthy professionals business conference. Obviously being conventionally attractive will get you farther no matter the setting but you will get more ROI choosing your niche well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, leveruis and newperson
Legit, u gotta know what role u play (face type) then create a personality around it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, eyebagcel and Deleted member 4106
I'd probably land in The Emporer currently, it's very easy to convince women to date me but difficult to get sex. So I'd like to get to the Bohemian or maybe Champion