COPE DETECTED!! There's nothing wrong with a woman who works. I think some guys are intimidated at a woman who is more successful than them.

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
This tho it was found on reddit r/inceltear

Screenshot 62

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
A rotter autistic girl like me

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
The right is the best in my opinion
I need a woman who can cook and take care of the kids, but also one who wants to have fun.

they be like "omggg i wanna be a wageslave toooo"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24712
  • +1
bro who is a cop here
mods should ban his ass

It is funny seeing older females crying about Chad not wanting to LTR them and talking about what they bring to the table with their career like those guys give a crap about that. Yet they will call the average looking guy making a lot of money a low value male if he doesn't have the top looks.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17872 and flippasav
bro if there is a cop then we all gonna get busted here
Exactly why project something that is not happening instead of just reading the title carefully?

It is funny seeing older females crying about Chad not wanting to LTR them and talking about what they bring to the table with their career like those guys give a crap about that. Yet they will call the average looking guy making a lot of money a low value male if he doesn't have the top looks.
The type of girl on the left is more likely to say god bless America.
The girl on the right is living her best life

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Exactly why project something that is not happening instead of just reading the title carefully?
bro im telling you if there are cops then its over we should delete our accs
lets go with me

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Why did u change the title? U think ur fucking clever?

Who cares if women have a job, if you are a guy, you end up paying for everything anyways.

'Her money her money. Your money is our money.'

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Lawton88 and Deleted member 17872
I don't think many men are intimidated by a woman who has a high-level job or education. Rather men just don't care and don't place value on such things. However, I will say that it tends to be more difficult to date women from mid-20s onwards since they are more likely to be obsessed with their work and likewise expect a man to have a well-earning job. Younger women, late teens to early 20s, are more easy-going and care far less about such things. They will also have more time to spend with you than a workaholic roastie. Not that I'm complaining since I like younger girls more anyway.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and flippasav
1 wageslave in a house is enough
2 wageslave is a shitty compromise of a house

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 17872
Nothing better than leeching off a betabuxx, man or woman

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
  • Ugh..
Who cares if women have a job, if you are a guy, you end up paying for everything anyways.

'Her money her money. Your money is our money.'
This. Most woman wants a man who earns more than them and is as educated as them. Even if she earns she will still want you to provide for her. For woman work is a hobby.

1 wageslave in a house is enough
2 wageslave is a shitty compromise of a house
This if i wanted a working woman, i would rather marry an old ugly woman who could provide for me while i take care of the kids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Aypo129 and MoggerGaston