COPE OR NOT?

rest

rest

Iron
Zygopulling, thumbpulling, mewing, bownsmashing…
And all type exersises started being popular on tik tok recently and i still havent seen any results of people except lightning and angles changes. Even few milimetrs. I dont think its working, cuz braces need months or even years sometimes to fix your teeth, so how 1kg pressure on top of your mouth 1h a day can save your fully recessed skull? If somebody have results from this shi, drop your photos in comments, prove me wrong that its not cope please, i want to know this so bad, and turn my low set cheekbones to high set without surgeries. Thanks.

Attachments

• Без названия455_20240803235822.png
    Без названия455_20240803235822.png
    437.3 KB · Views: 0
as rich piana once said, you cant believe everything people say, try it urself and see if it works

ive been bonesmashing my chin for maybe a week or two, no noticeable changes ofc, but maybe it will work later

• +1
Reactions: rest and ey88
if it raises ur hyiod bone, you are looksminning urself. and mewing helps with widening ur palate and stopping downward growth
:lul::lul::lul::lul: no it doesnt dont be retarded listening to that jew lying to you about mewing, any normal iq guy can tell it does absolutely nothing except raise hyoid bone a little

:lul::lul::lul::lul: no it doesnt dont be retarded listening to that jew lying to you about mewing, any normal iq guy can tell it does absolutely nothing except raise hyoid bone a little
does work if ur under 15 retard

does work if ur under 15 retard
Very slightly dr jew treated some 11 year old with appliances and shit and still didn't even do much he still looks subhuman tounge doesn't have near the amount of force needed to do shit

• +1
Reactions: swagstar