Cope or rope?

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Gonna list my stats let me know if its over real shit:

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- mtn face rn - main problem is my dogshit bodyfat distribution causing me to have cheek fat at 20% bodyfat, but other than that good bones, decent eyes, good harmony, skull is kinda small tho (on an aggressive cut rn tho Ill be 14% in 2-3 months)
- Above avg physique avg frame
- Moneymaxxed (6 figures remote at 21) and high iq
- NT
- Athletic, actually have a decent vert I can rim graze at 5'9 (this is cope tbh just wanted to humblebrag)

Now you're probably thinking this sounds pretty normal and I should just wear lifts to larp to 6 foot and slay right?
I left out one insanely important detail,

I'm Dravidian - OVER

Tbh I prefer pajeetas so I've been somewhat successful w hook ups/ slaying in college, but they're slowly becoming bwc only nowadays. Should I just cope for like a year and then rope real shit, hypergamy gets worse every year no point in playing on demon difficulty. I originally hella wanted to cope by just geomaxxing around the world since I'm making 6 figures remote, but after seeing the news of mobs of dalits raping white women in India I've realized my smv is just too nuked. Pheno actually determines your path in life ts crazy lol

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
brb imagining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanyewestglazer and LooksThinker
Go to the r8 threads and find out

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- mtn face rn - main problem is my dogshit bodyfat distribution causing me to have cheek fat at 20% bodyfat, but other than that good bones, decent eyes, good harmony, skull is kinda small tho (on an aggressive cut rn tho Ill be 14% in 2-3 months)
- NT
- Athletic, actually have a decent vert I can rim graze at 5'9 (this is cope tbh just wanted to humblebrag)

Now you're probably thinking this sounds pretty normal and I should just wear lifts to larp to 6 foot and slay right?

I'm Dravidian - OVER

Tbh I prefer pajeetas so I've been somewhat successful w hook ups/ slaying in college, but they're slowly becoming bwc only nowadays. Should I just cope for like a year and then rope real shit, hypergamy gets worse every year no point in playing on demon difficulty. I originally hella wanted to cope by just geomaxxing around the world since I'm making 6 figures remote, but after seeing the news of mobs of dalits raping white women in India I've realized my smv is just too nuked. Pheno actually determines your path in life ts crazy lol
Rope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and hello12344
You're gonna go from ltn to ltn if you do all this

I'm Dravidian - OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: hello12344
You're gonna go from ltn to ltn if you do all this
I didn't even say I'm doing anything jfl at this low iq comment I just listed my current stats. Gonna take that as a rope tho. :yes:

I didn't even say I'm doing anything jfl at this low iq comment I just listed my current stats. Gonna take that as a rope tho. :yes:
Dnr tbh, just saw Dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and hello12344

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- NT

I'm Dravidian - OVER

Skin Whitening MAX NOW. Pashtun phenotype or death.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and hello12344
Skin Whitening MAX NOW. Pashtun phenotype or death.
Bro Pashtuns literally look browner than most North African and middle eastern people. Why do people think Pashtuns are white? There are outliers ofc

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- NT

I'm Dravidian - OVER

How did u moneymaxx

Bro Pashtuns literally look browner than most North African and middle eastern people. Why do people think Pashtuns are white? There are outliers ofc
All the slaying coolies are lighter skin Indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hello12344 and Jeww

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- NT

I'm Dravidian - OVER

Why rope when you're doing good in life?

How did u moneymaxx
I work in a niche within Software Engineering that's similar to cloud engineering. Don't do regular software engineering like full stack or backend/frontend cuz that shit is COOKED right now.

Why rope when you're doing good in life?
I was talking to this mtb pajeeta for the past month that I actually liked and she basically friend-zoned me out of the blue. Figured out through one of my friends that she was most likely getting fucked by some white 6'2 htn he knows. JFL I can't even consistently pull my own women its over.

what do you do for a living? if uncomfortable to answer here, I can dm you. Thanks.
Software engineering, but its a niche that focuses on cloud engineering. I can tell you the exact role title in dms if u want.

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Software engineering, but its a niche that focuses on cloud engineering. I can tell you the exact role title in dms if u want.
Goals. I am also aiming for Software Engineering, i haven't decided what niche I am going to choose but You are an inspiration for me. i def would love to know it.

Last edited:
I work in a niche within Software Engineering that's similar to cloud engineering. Don't do regular software engineering like full stack or backend/frontend cuz that shit is COOKED right now.
do u have ur degree? and if so in what

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- NT

I'm Dravidian - OVER

be glad to be 5'9.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and hello12344
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- NT

I'm Dravidian - OVER

Skinwhiteningmaxx asap and if you have an accent lose it asap

- 5'9.5 (semi-manlet)
- 6 inches
- NT

I'm Dravidian - OVER

get dreads

• JFL
send me your savings and rope :love:

• Woah
Im 6'3 and cant even touch the rim lol (no Im not fat). Me personally I would rope but make sure to send me all your money before that okay sweetie?