Cope together with r/amiugly

5oQyiGL.jpg

"
Man you're a 3. Shave everything right now, especially the sides, and you become a 6, buy a dress shirt and you become a 7.
sorry i know i'm harsh but i know that as a girl i don't like patchy facial hairs, and especially to the sides it make you lose a good 2 points alone (for me obviously i'm not every girl)

"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Arvenas, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
Holy fuck they're all ugly as shit xD
5oQyiGL.jpg

"
Man you're a 3. Shave everything right now, especially the sides, and you become a 6, buy a dress shirt and you become a 7.
sorry i know i'm harsh but i know that as a girl i don't like patchy facial hairs, and especially to the sides it make you lose a good 2 points alone (for me obviously i'm not every girl)

"
Hhhhhhhhh fuaaaaark xDDD

Wtf

"Can see a big difference already! The new hair looks great and I think you suit the new style well. Even the happier expression is doing wonders, Hope you are feeling happier and more confident!"

"Nice, you looking great! Keep improving"

"Even confidence is showing in the new picture! You look great "

"you look amazing!! and happy. go you"

"Oof, what a cutie!!! 😍😍😍 you are SO adorable and have such a wonderful smile. "
Wtf2

5'4

"Definitely not ugly, the only thing you need is a good hairstylist "

"Not ugly, but Average. You look pretty cool though "

"Honestly, I think you look great. The long hair looks awesome on you and shows your personality. You have great facial features. Don't be too hard on yourself :) "

"Not ugly! You express a good amount of personality in that photo "

View attachment 136945

"Can see a big difference already! The new hair looks great and I think you suit the new style well. Even the happier expression is doing wonders, Hope you are feeling happier and more confident!"

"Nice, you looking great! Keep improving"

"Even confidence is showing in the new picture! You look great "

"you look amazing!! and happy. go you"

"Oof, what a cutie!!! 😍😍😍 you are SO adorable and have such a wonderful smile. "
View attachment 136946
5'4

"Definitely not ugly, the only thing you need is a good hairstylist "

"Not ugly, but Average. You look pretty cool though "

"Honestly, I think you look great. The long hair looks awesome on you and shows your personality. You have great facial features. Don't be too hard on yourself :) "

"Not ugly! You express a good amount of personality in that photo "

Theory: Those are all paid government trolls. They give these incels some validation in hope to prevent them from going ER.

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and Effortless
"Oct 7, 2019" You are probably BluePill by itself, if not so just a ALT Troll (banned) acc.

If only you could actually be “brutally honest”. When I imagine what the average redditor looks like, these pictures are exactly what I imagine.

This post.

"Horribly Toxic Thinking = 0/10
renderTimingPixel.png

With love to all... y’all gotta snap out of this mess. I’m a bald fat dude who turns 36 next month and I can tell you all that I have always been able to date the women I fall for PRECISELY BECAUSE I don’t think of people in this way. Rating system shit? Come on y’all! People are living beings and can’t be objectively rated. Of course aesthetic beauty is real and desired by most, but you all gotta snap out of thinking of people in this way because it will rot your brain and rob you of the confidence that will allow you to live your best life. There are countless things that people find desirable, and what you don’t have in looks can absolutely be made up for in character, talent, humor, etc in maaaaany many cases. As someone who almost killed themselves after losing their hair and being convinced that my romantic life was over, I can tell you that whatever issues you have with your appearance are 99.9% likely JUST YOUR ISSUES. The best thing you all can do is work on being the most interesting and talented person you can be. Good luck, and yes I know I’m gonna get shat on here but y’all it hurts my heart to see these posts."