Copers care too much about height

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
Height isnt' nearly as important as you think. Sure it helps but if face is dogshit, then its useless. And at the end of the day, during sex, she isnt even gonna notice your height, all she is gonna see is your face. Many people dont realize that if you are facially her type, height doesnt matter much, its all about not having a death tier pheno really. Face is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Height is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, metagross, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
cope. even i care about a woman's height. under 170 cms is death tier

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16101
take the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
I would be willing to go down to 5'7 to cure my phimosis for good
Then LL myself back up to 6'2 with 2 LL's in a row

Height isnt' nearly as important as you think. Sure it helps but if face is dogshit, then its useless. And at the end of the day, during sex, she isnt even gonna notice your height, all she is gonna see is your face. Many people dont realize that if you are facially her type, height doesnt matter much, its all about not having a death tier pheno really. Face is everything.
its 80% face (this includes everything like pheno etc)

height is like 15%
style, body etc is 5%

that means if u have an average face a top height and body can boost your smv by 20%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, TheAnomaly, Deprived and 1 other person
height>face always.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827, Kingkellz and 6 others
And at the end of the day, during sex, she isnt even gonna notice your height, all she is gonna see is your face.
Sex is just a very small part of a relationship, more than 90% of the time you'll be doing other stuff, and when you'll go out and you're short, she'll simply feel embarrassed to be with you - people will stare, her female friends will make fun of her("Gurl, wtf is this, ha-ha!!!!!"), her family will disapprove("What's with the shorty, did you adopt him?"), etc...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 17217 and metagross
Sex is just a very small part of a relationship, more than 90% of the time you'll be doing other stuff, and when you'll go out and you're short, she'll simply feel embarrassed to be with you - people will stare, her female friends will make fun of her("Gurl, wtf is this, ha-ha!!!!!"), her family will disapprove("What's with the shorty, did you adopt him?"), etc...
Yep, she will never take you seriously either. Everything you say will just be seen as a "joke" to her. As in, you didn't actually mean what you say. And you will have that constantly.
You try to change your style and women will begin to laugh. "Aww, you're so cute trying to be a hot guy." - Constant pain and suffering with no end in sight. It's horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gonthar
Height doesn't matter until you don't have it

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 17829, turkproducer and 1 other person
Height only starts to become a problem if you are shorter than the girl. As long as you are taller than her face mogs.

For dating face>height

For social interactions with other men height>face

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 18086
sex is literally all that matters lol
It might be to you, but it won't be to her, every man's ideal relationship would be to just meet for sex with his girlfriend, but this will happen for only a fraction of the time you spend with her - the rest would be talking, going out, socializing with other people, going to parties, traveling,, shopping, etc.

It might be to you, but it won't be to her, every man's ideal relationship would be to just meet for sex with his girlfriend, but this will happen for only a fraction of the time you spend with her - the rest would be talking, going out, socializing with other people, going to parties, traveling,, shopping, etc.

women still go for a guy with sex as the main criteria, lots of FWB relationships out there

Cap. Taller you are the more satisfied your girl will be. My 5’10 friend got made fun of for his height by his ex.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Height matters but don't let that stop you. DONT SELF REJECT. If you do then foids brainwashing and #metoo movement wins

Everything matters

Height matters a lot

• +1
i used to have a crush on an asian girl at work but after all these height pills i now get annoyed seeing her small ass wobble around like a penguin. women probably feel more extreme about height

If you can get puss. Then you’re not too short.

• +1