copers on here be like

Deleted member 4464

Deleted member 4464

If you do not fight, life will never be won
"I didnt swim in pussy in middle/high school, so theres no point in existing, now let me rot until I die or eventually rope"
and then they say others are coping

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
mirin new avi

but tbh if you're 5'1 curry 3 PSL I see no point in not rotting.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and JustBeCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I didnt realize how many virgins were on this site lol

• WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes. Can you point out what exactly is wrong with that?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Danish_Retard
5522.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes. Can you point out what exactly is wrong with that?
there's no point, you will eventually get to a point in life when you are gonna tell yourself "if I did this my situation now would have been better", everything is better than not doing anything at all

there's no point, you will eventually get to a point in life when you are gonna tell yourself "if I did this my situation now would have been better", everything is better than not doing anything at all
Why would I be saying that? I have closed opportunities due to looks, which won’t change until I can ascend. Bluepilled mindset tbh.

Why would I be saying that? I have closed opportunities due to looks, which won’t change until I can ascend. Bluepilled mindset tbh.
I understand that, my point in the thread is that there are people who have taken blackpill so literally they start to see trying to improve at all as cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and JMax
Just fuck 25 yr old saggy roastie theory

Just fuck 25 yr old saggy roastie theory
bruh why in this forum women aged 19-24 suddenly dont exist, if the thread is not about jbs and no age is mentioned then its automatically about post prime women right? btw where do you live women at 25 are already saggy, I agree that they are roasties