Coping dalits

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Biggest irony both would be at htb/htn in the west . Fucking Dalits would suicide if they saw delon or gandy . Most my friends unfollowed me after I posted Ramirez edits they couldn’t take the mog and they rationalise it as oh no I unfollowed because horrible human not that he has triple my bone mass :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

DAA1C551 2606 4E35 8F72 40B3BA412283

D4F56A4F 41E6 493D 9858 F682C93FA050

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Chadeep, Kater Maxxing and 1 other person
So you hate your own people, want a 🍪?

• +1
Reactions: zura and Aypo129
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Aypo129
darkz looks forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Move this to the Indian sub section please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cutie_pie, dimorphism and 5 others
Biggest irony both would be at htb/htn in the west . Fucking Dalits would suicide if they saw delon or gandy . Most my friends unfollowed me after I posted Ramirez edits they couldn’t take the mog and they rationalise it as oh no I unfollowed because horrible human not that he has triple my bone mass :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 2315352
View attachment 2315353

Delon Barret or gandy are top 2 percentiles in genetics

An equivalent for a curry would be something like this also fyi most pajeets are fat as fuck and don't look death tier ugly under the body fat I've seen enough to see that much

FaceApp 1692645077710

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zura and Deleted member 23558
both of them are low tier normal in the west.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558

An equivalent for a curry would be something like this also fyi most pajeets are fat as fuck and don't look death tier ugly under the body fat I've seen enough to see that much

View attachment 2394792
They are top 0.0001 percentile in genetics what r u on about

View attachment 2315352
View attachment 2315353
i can confirm this. i used to hate blackpill cuz all the psl gods mogged me brutally and i was like 5'5 at the time. DNR tho

• +1

View attachment 2394792
IMG 6681

Rohit Khandelwal Basically

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Rate this dalit
3602503 1692567719145

They are top 0.0001 percentile in genetics what r u on about

Possible your right tbqh I have not seen a man that looks on there level irl and you know how autistic on traits I can be

View attachment 2315352
View attachment 2315353

Also OP and every curry here all of us should work together to make our race better looking and it doesn't matter the averages because we know what we can fix like I have a receded jaw and am high body fat I'm making remedies but it only takes so many things before subhumanity is gone and then the rest is adding halos

• +1