Coping darkie thinks White women in Canada like blacks JFL

Man thinks Canada is Baltimore slums, you have 0 SMV here buddy. That girl at the end is 100% virtue signalling for the camera and will ghost his shitskin ass. They all just so happen to never have dated a black guy before :feelskek:

All niggas should be mutilated just how Achilles mutilated and dragged hector's life-less corpse

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and lil truecel
bump

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Man thinks Canada is Baltimore slums, you have 0 SMV here buddy. That girl at the end is 100% virtue signalling for the camera and will ghost his shitskin ass. They all just so happen to never have dated a black guy before :feelskek:
Wtf is he using a mic on top of spatula?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Piratecel
bump

• +1
To be fair to niggers Canada is just that brutal
Anything Non-White passing = Death
@Shieda_Kayn
Wish Biggdink was still here. Muh non-white
Biden1

• +1

I legit have a white blonde lite who likes all my stories from canada

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, watah and Piratecel
bump

• +1
Actually let me tell you a story I knew this 6'4 mullato in hs who would always chase white girls and he never got any, who he ended up with up with was a curry foid. He was facially black passing but with light skin and very curly hair. I think if he was facially white passing he would have gotten white girls. So yeah if their facial features look too black they are done even with their light skin.
White passing ethnic = asian woman fodder

• +1
White passing ethnic = asian woman fodder
Calling any white passing guy an ethnic is cope, race is about looks, if you look white you are white and will benefit from JBW

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and St.TikTokcel
Calling any white passing guy an ethnic is cope, race is about looks, if you look white you are white and will benefit from JBW
Range ban zoomalis @Regenerator @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Deleted member 45175 and watah
  • +1
blacks are literally pajeet level in most of canada (especially quebec)
Ironically, Blacks especially West Indians have the highest interracial marriage rate in Canada.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Piratecel
  • +1
I knew a white passing guy who slayed asian women

• +1
Nope Asian women do
Actually, I was wrong but not too far off.

Japanese Canadians(esp. women) and Latin Canadians have the highest intermarriage rate followed by Black Canadians(esp. men).

So, claiming Blacks have no SMV in Canada is straight up cope.

Hell, I've heard Vancouver was lowkey a paradise for Black men looking for hookups.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, lowtiernormiechad and Piratecel
But hey, I'll take your word for it that JBW is law.

That means that White dudes have no excuse to rot and blame Chad/feminism for their dating woes though.

• +1