Coping is underrated

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Coping is heavily underrated it's literally the only thing that keeps 95% of us from roping. I cope with lifting weights blasting metal and shredding metal guitar how do you cope kings

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 2205
I sleep

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
of course coping is good people just attack the bluepilled kind of copes

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I dont have any cope i believe.

.. or is that a cope initself?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
Coping is healthy, as long as it’s not retarded and blue pilled lol

• +1
I'm anhedonic. It ironically prevents me from killing myself.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Overjetcel299 and WannaBeA6
How do you know you are that?

I can't feel pleasure, I have no hobbies, not even passive entertainment is appealing

I do nothing but wait for the day to end

I can't feel pleasure, I have no hobbies, not even passive entertainment is appealing

I do nothing but wait for the day to end
Yeah same here. I wonder why, I struggle to feel empathy for people I should care about

Yeah same here. I wonder why, I struggle to feel empathy for people I should care about

Affective empathy is pretty useless
Cognitive empathy is useful

But idk I care so little about everything nowadays that caring for others has been killed off too

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Affective empathy is pretty useless
Cognitive empathy is useful

But idk I care so little about everything nowadays that caring for others has been killed off too
Yeah I have cognitive empathy; where you act like you care right? I can’t feel like actual feelings for anyone else tho, idk why

Yeah I have cognitive empathy; where you act like you care right? I can’t feel like actual feelings for anyone else tho, idk why

Nah cognitive is when you know or don't know how others feel (being able to step in their shoes), affective is when you share their feelings

I cope by laying in my cozy bed
2DEEA6CE EF07 4CD6 92CC 4AC29A7CED46

• +1
Nah cognitive is when you know or don't know how others feel (being able to step in their shoes), affective is when you share their feelings
Yeah that’s what ai meaj; i cant share their feelings

Yeah that’s what ai meaj; i cant share their feelings

Why would you want to anyway lol. It's ideal to recognize what's up but suffer for no reason? No thanks

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why would you want to anyway lol. It's ideal to recognize what's up but suffer for no reason? No thanks
Yeah it just makes me feel like an outcast. I’ve watched my mum and friends cry over me andI just don’t feel anything lol

Oh well. You're not obligated to
Of course but it makes me feel like a weirdo, and i’ve been different from everyone since a young ahe

• +1
Reactions: Zero
I watch dudes like dc, Paulo costa or cain wrecking people and i imagine i'm doing this do all chads that i know.

• JFL