hhehe l0l

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Pubertymaxxer3
how did this guy become such a meme?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Mewton, Patrick Baitman and 6 others
@copingvolcel you should have never posted your pics here you fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Mewton, .👽. and 3 others
@copingvolcel

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Nearly spat my drink out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PYT, Deleted member 4387 and 2 others
@copingvolcel

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Copeful, fukmylyf and 5 others
he is a good guy tho. He just writes essays, and for some edgy lords of here it's too much
still as heartless as it is these memes make me crack up so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6939
still as heartless as it is these memes make me crack up so much
I think it's this facial expression he holds. Like some dude who his present but not entirly

Like he is there but doesn't know what exactly he is doing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 4887, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, lutte and Deleted member 10536
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Pubertymaxxer3, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
You should try to be original instead of just copy pasting what everyone else does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Pubertymaxxer3
I don't actually look like that but after seeing what you guys did with my pics, I know you can't be trusted, so I'll never post pictures on here ever again, not even when I'll be gymmaxxed.

@ZHZ1773 In a couple of years, most people here will forget about me, and I won't look the same so those who don't want to let go of their obsession wouldn't even recognize me if they saw me in real life. I already look very different at 22 than I did at 18 so I know that the same is going to happen as I get older and since I'll be more muscular.

My goal is the look of my avi (Tom Welling in Smallville), I already have the hair, the jaw, the face and the height, now I just need the muscles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Inscol and Albeacho
I don't actually look like that but after seeing what you guys did with my pics, I know you can't be trusted, so I'll never post pictures on here ever again, not even when I'll be gymmaxxed.

@ZHZ1773 In a couple of years, most people here will forget about me, and I won't look the same so those who don't want to let go of their obsession wouldn't even recognize me if they saw me in real life. I already look very different at 22 than I did at 18 so I know that the same is going to happen as I get older and since I'll be more muscular.

My goal is the look of my avi (Tom Welling in Smallville), I already have the hair, the jaw, the face and the height, now I just need the muscles.
No hard feelings dude it is just kinda funny man

You should try to be original instead of just copy pasting what everyone else does.
Mate I got nothing against you. You were one the first people I started following when I found out about this website. Amazing content that makes me laugh a lot. I would like to apologize if I have made you upset with this post.

I wish the best for you

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I come back to see these pictures every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Albeacho
@Original @everythingisacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
@darktriadpeter

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
@Blue

• +1
Reactions: Blue