Coping with Jealousy

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Sexual Jealousy

In order to get over sexual jealousy there are multiple levels of understanding you can move through:

-Level One:
Sex isn't that valuable
Even stupid animals frequently get animal pussy
f36fde17dd47a8df7e831656fb13b8e4.jpg

-Level two
-Sex doesn't even feel as good as you would expect
-People frequently report being disappointing after they lose there virginity
-On top of that if you read through fleshlight reviews you will notice that you can simulate the sensations
of intercourse pretty well through fleshlights

example-of-unrealistic-fleshlight.png

-Level three
-Prostate orgasms feel better than intercourse.
-If you want some further cope then I guess drugs also feel better than intercourse
So this guy:
51791502.cms

Is feeling significantly more euphoria than chad

Relationship Jealousy

Understand that: Romantic Relationships aren't the only place you can find companionship

-Level One:
-If you can't get into a romantic relationship than just substitute that with friends and/or family

-Level Two:
-If you can't get friends and you don't have a family/they don't care about you then just cuddle with your pillow, cry and read shotacon.
pillow.jpg
maxresdefault-jpg.974812

-Level Three:
-And if none of that is enough then just binge read tragedy romance novels. Over time seeing happy couple after happy couple become thoroughly dismembered will make you feel much better and you will become numb to relationship jealousy. A good place to start is:

All jealousy
Now this one is a dark road to go down but if you haven't taken the religious pill and jealousy is deeply disturbing you then I would recommend walking it.
photo-1543518360-68b9612a7c8c
25187.jpg

Again you don't have to keep reading infact if you're a normal person I would skip this one altogether it's honestly kind of sad.

[ISPOILER] "At the end of the game the king and the pawn go back into the same box"
Death is the great equalizer and regardless of if your chad or an incel loser death will wipe everything away from everyone.
So the next time you get jealous over someone remember: They will die one day and everything they have and love will fade into ashes.

3870_c255c05246a081654a0267cbb725f5a7.png
[/ISPOILER]

Anyway these are decent threads I made in the past:

Prostate Guide
Memory
Reaction System Part 1 Part 2

Hentai Guide

Tagging Chill users: @RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie @LondonVillie @TraumatisedOgre @GreenTea @thecel @Clark69 @Fuckmachine

(These seemed like pretty safe tags but if you don't want me to tag you then just tell me)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Wallenberg, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
What 0 pussy does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 5180, IdiAmin and 2 others
Stopped reading at prostate and remembered you are the butt fingering faggot

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Stopped reading at prostate and remembered you are the butt fingering faggot
Still can't prove that touching your prostate (a universally pleasurable part of the male body)

Will suddenly change my sexual preferences and make me attracted to males. (Spoiler you can't prove it because you are just making things up)

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
i will cope with jealousy going ** in minecraft
-Level One:
Sex isn't that valuable
true

Last edited:
Well this threads deader than my sex life

I really need to use all caps titles more often

How about one sentence: stop caring too much about one girl, that's it

How about one sentence: stop caring too much about one girl, that's it
You can't just change your emotions like that. It would be like walking into a haunted house and telling yourself not to be scared. It doesn't work like that.

You can't just change your emotions like that. It would be like walking into a haunted house and telling yourself not to be scared. It doesn't work like that.
It worked for me

Sexual Jealousy

In order to get over sexual jealousy there are multiple levels of understanding you can move through:

-Level One:
Sex isn't that valuable
f36fde17dd47a8df7e831656fb13b8e4.jpg

-Level two
-Sex doesn't even feel as good as you would expect
-People frequently report being disappointing after they lose there virginity
-On top of that if you read through fleshlight reviews you will notice that you can simulate the sensations
of intercourse pretty well through fleshlights

example-of-unrealistic-fleshlight.png

-Level three
-Prostate orgasms feel better than intercourse.
-If you want some further cope then I guess drugs also feel better than intercourse
So this guy:
51791502.cms

Is feeling significantly more euphoria than chad

Relationship Jealousy

Understand that: Romantic Relationships aren't the only place you can find companionship

-Level One:
-If you can't get into a romantic relationship than just substitute that with friends and/or family
View attachment 990023

-Level Two:
-If you can't get friends and you don't have a family/they don't care about you then just cuddle with your pillow, cry and read shotacon.
pillow.jpg
maxresdefault-jpg.974812

-Level Three:
-And if none of that is enough then just binge read tragedy romance novels. Over time seeing happy couple after happy couple become thoroughly dismembered will make you feel much better and you will become numb to relationship jealousy. A good place to start is:

All jealousy
Now this one is a dark road to go down but if you haven't taken the religious pill and jealousy is deeply disturbing you then I would recommend walking it.
photo-1543518360-68b9612a7c8c
25187.jpg

Again you don't have to keep reading infact if you're a normal person I would skip this one altogether it's honestly kind of sad.

[ISPOILER] "At the end of the game the king and the pawn go back into the same box"
Death is the great equalizer and regardless of if your chad or an incel loser death will wipe everything away from everyone.
So the next time you get jealous over someone remember: They will die one day and everything they have and love will fade into ashes.

3870_c255c05246a081654a0267cbb725f5a7.png
[/ISPOILER]

Anyway these are decent threads I made in the past:

Prostate Guide
Memory
Reaction System Part 1 Part 2

Hentai Guide

Tagging Chill users: @RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie @LondonVillie @TraumatisedOgre @GreenTea @thecel @Clark69 @Fuckmachine

(These seemed like pretty safe tags but if you don't want me to tag you then just tell me)
Shit thread haven't read one word you're Iraqi aren't u ?