Memory

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Introduction
-The memory palace system is a system that involves:
1. Taking a familiar place in your mind (let's say your house)
2. Then taking whatever you want to remember (let's say you want to remember the word apples)
3. Then placing a crazy/interesting version of whatever you want to remember into that familiar place in your mind
(let's say you remember a very rotten apple that is rotting on your kitchen table creating an unpleasant smell).

The idea here is that whenever you revisit your house in your mind you will think of that old rotting smell and remember the word apples,

Understanding why this works
- The more senses you use to perceive whatever you want to remember the easier it will be to recall
Example: Which of these 2 scenario's do you think will allow you to remember the word apple longer?
1. I tell you to remember the word apple
2. I hand you an apple let you see it touch it taste it and feel it

- Evolution: Humans weren't made to remember abstract information instead as a hunter gatherer we needed to remember locations and images
which is why if I told you to remember: 4238452345432 you will have a hard time but if I instead asked you to remember your childhood home or school
you could do so quite easily.

Understanding why conventional methods don't work
- Rote memorization: This is the most common form of memorization in schools and is by far the worst
it involves constantly reciting a piece of information over and over again which gives you a weak impression of the information at best
so you're ability to recall it will be very weak

Proof of concept
- The memory palace system is not some scam system that you will find some low tier youtuber peddling on the internet this is a real system
Let me introduce you to Grandmasters of memory: who complete three memory feats at an official World Memory Championship (yes, that is a real thing too):
1. Memorize 10 decks of cards in an hour.
2. Memorize 1000 random digits in an hour.
3. Memorize a deck of cards in less than two minutes.

This feats sound impossible but they are very achievable through the use of the memory palace system

Test it yourself

Lets say you want to remember these words:

-hero
-drill
-spacecraft
-music

You could imagine yourself at your front door, with a hero standing next to you.

You can increase your ability to memorize and retain this by making the memory more distinctive or unusual. For example, you could imagine the hero opening the door for you, or banging on it before you enter.

You then walk down your hall, and before your feet is a drill. To increase the power of this imagery, imagine that it is turned on and you have to leap to avoid being hurt.

You then turn the corner and see a spacecraft flying out of the window leaving behind itself a trail of glitter.

Finally, you sat down on the couch, and as your bottom touches the cushion, your favorite song starts playing. You might even imagine the word “music” written on the cushion before you sit.

Previous Guides:
Prostate Guide
Reaction System Part 1 Part 2
Hentai Guide
aDFjaY3.jpg
66770693bc15c1b69845eb72d482c70f.gif

Tagging Chill users: @RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie @LondonVillie @TraumatisedOgre @GreenTea @thecel @Clark69

And yes I do have too much time on my hands

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, sly shinkai, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

Me looking for who tf asked​

4632.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
no tag no care