Copped my presurgical supplies (SO SCARED IM GONNA BOTCH)

answer pms bhai @Clavicular

Cant say this shit if ur hair is red saar
Jfl valid, i have an ltr with an htb tho and a pretty good physique. I guess i got lucky:feelsgood:

You’re gonna need 1-2% lidocaine to inject in the area, otherwise the pain will be excruciating and you’re gonna fail.
This is true u can botch no matter how easy the surgery might be due to excruciating pain.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
stream it live on discord lol

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Send so i can get mogged. I need to starvemax harder for six pack:feelsrope:
6 pack is cope bidelt and waist is all that matters and hold on I'll tag on in my post bulk thread

New James sapphire lolcow dropped 😆

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Just get buccal fat removal and stop crying cuteman

Man if i botch im roping, 100% serious btw

even if you do botch dont rope, botching this seems like it would be pretty "fixable", youd def looksmin yourself for a while but youd be able to comeback and still be better looking than 99% of the people here

if you rope im taking your hellcat, lambo and private jet

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Jfl ur such a cuck
do you genuinely think ur ascension is better than @Clavicular ?

looks like you only fixed coloring to an extent and got eyebrows not that impressive sorry bhai. are you planning on any surgeries soon? unironically the only thing that will ascend you further as you currently are is severely hardmaxxing your eye area, if not say bye to any chances of being able to mog clavicular in the future realistically

nct of that degree is too big of a failo, it hard caps you at a high ltn unironically

do you genuinely think ur ascension is better than @Clavicular ?

looks like you only fixed coloring to an extent and got eyebrows not that impressive sorry bhai. are you planning on any surgeries soon? unironically the only thing that will ascend you further as you currently are is severely hardmaxxing your eye area, if not say bye to any chances of being able to mog clavicular in the future realistically

nct of that degree is too big of a failo, it hard caps you at a high ltn unironically
Jfl high ltns pull htbs nowadays, the more u know. I would like to try canthoplasty but theres no point if i can already have an ltr

Jfl high ltns pull htbs nowadays, the more u know. I would like to try canthoplasty but theres no point if i can already have an ltr
What’s ur height

I’m counting on you cuz I’m coming to your house if it goes successful

Im not gonna botch Its actually simple AF to do im just being semi high inhib rn

mogger canthi or death tbh
Beo maybe you can like… get actualy sirgery instead?

Stupid ass idea, you're obviously gonna botch yourself

all these high inhib nerds trying to stop him from doing it JFL

this forum truly went to shit. 2-3 years ago people would pay him to do this

A00beaedbe5c6085efd831db03b2c556

• +1
Reactions: med
if ur finger slips the rest of your life is completely over,

gl though forum chad

i genuinely think the probability of this succeeding is minimal and you will probably have to be hospitalised

We are watching history being made rn

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Clavicular
Ur high mtn and 6ft it’s easy for u to to Ltr a htb😭 (inb4 I’m htn!! Nigga htn is the best looking in a room of 20 ur close tho)
yah ig physique raises me to htn smv

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and AlbinoMaxxer
I wouldnt and rating urself is retarded
The average consensus is atleast high mtn for me though. I don’t understand why u think that is so overrated.