Cops ram a cow with their car on purpose, normshits virtual signal over it

apocalypse

apocalypse

Meanwhile they pay for cows to get tortured and slaughtered in brutal concentration camps on a daily basis :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, vermillioncorefan, piec and 5 others
Death to meat eaters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, LegitUser, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
sad

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and apocalypse
Yeah the thing is that they are not aware of that when they are eating bacon, ribs, tenderloin, filet steak.

When I eat these foods I am not aware of it either. I know about it, but I am unaware of the interiors of slaughterhouses as I shovel deliciousness into my gullet by the mouthful.

It's not virtue signalling, they just aren't aware / don't know about what suffering happens around them, to make the clothes they throw away, etc. When they see it infront of their eyes, it plays with their emotions.

A very important part of thought is awareness. Social awareness, spacial awareness, self-awareness. Without these, you may appear non-sentient to humans with elevated awareness to your own.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, apocalypse and not__cel
Yeah the thing is that they are not aware of that when they are eating bacon, ribs, tenderloin, filet steak.

When I eat these foods I am not aware of it either. I know about it, but I am unaware of the interiors of slaughterhouses as I shovel deliciousness into my gullet by the mouthful.

It's not virtue signalling, they just aren't aware / don't know about what suffering happens around them, to make the clothes they throw away, etc. When they see it infront of their eyes, it plays with their emotions.

A very important part of thought is awareness. Social awareness, spacial awareness, self-awareness. Without these, you may appear non-sentient to humans with elevated awareness to your own.
what the fuck does it matter if he realizes or not when the outcome is the same? this bald soy faggot is a retard and i would gladly punch his dumb fucking face in for being a virute signaling hypocrite if i was that cop

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Meanwhile they pay for cows to get tortured and slaughtered in brutal concentration camps on a daily basis :feelskek:

niggas tenderizing the beef

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and apocalypse