ToroLa7ino
Gold
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2026
- Posts
- 920
- Reputation
- 852
I just remembered how there was this one time in class the teacher was talking about love or something she was an english teacher so ofc they'll be weird feminists who'd talk about love and romance to 10 year old children. this was in 2014 it was a different time before I discovered BP later in life, so me being the ND i was I mentioned people showing love through each other in kind of special ways like sex where they would lay in bed and pretty much just touch each other's private parts
(I did not understand sex just knew that people touched each other in areas that are considered private) and I kid you not the whole class was disgusted by what I said only one other dude agreed saying yeah thats true and it was another ND kid I went to speech therapy classes with. The girl who I had a crush on made a face of disgust at me and I just could never talk to her like a normal person again i'd try but she'd walk away i was a fat sub 5 kid and the girl just mogged me bone wise. She ended up going out with another kid I got upset and didn't feel like going to school for an entire month.
this sums up my school life and it got slightly better in middle school I got a gf, cheated on me, got another gf in hs, she left, and then i had my final gf but she left for college out of state
3 years without pussy since
(I did not understand sex just knew that people touched each other in areas that are considered private) and I kid you not the whole class was disgusted by what I said only one other dude agreed saying yeah thats true and it was another ND kid I went to speech therapy classes with. The girl who I had a crush on made a face of disgust at me and I just could never talk to her like a normal person again i'd try but she'd walk away i was a fat sub 5 kid and the girl just mogged me bone wise. She ended up going out with another kid I got upset and didn't feel like going to school for an entire month.