Cornell 7 BS PISSING ME OFF 😡😤

31foidslater

31foidslater

Bronze
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Posts
386
Reputation
227
Bro I’m so tired of seeing the fucking corny ass awareness post on my NT mutuals insta stories it’s so fucking cringe and then I saw some niggas I hate posting about that shit that I know for a fact don’t gaf and I’m just like fuck this shit nigga that bitch was prob getting railed at that frat house every Friday anyway and prob just got mad because a nigga below 6ft joined in on the orgy and called the cops on the frat house lol entire situation is gay and fuck the NT losers trying to act like they gaf
IMG 9360
 
7 guys

7 hours

No one arrested. :feelsokman:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: 31foidslater
hi
 
  • +1
Reactions: 31foidslater

Similar threads

blackd3ath20
Discussion Cornell 7
Replies
11
Views
51
blackd3ath20
blackd3ath20
horseman
Replies
4
Views
41
Mr Test
Mr Test
shazzymog
Replies
1
Views
48
incomplete
incomplete
ImSomeone
Replies
0
Views
26
ImSomeone
ImSomeone
CelestialEmpire
Replies
3
Views
37
fallendown
fallendown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top