Cornell 7 rage mom

Malllc2

Malllc2

satire for legal purposes
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
280
Reputation
334
my mom just tried to claim that the cornell 7 are evil and guilty, 75% of men are rapists & that they should be hung.
I try to bring up that ive been falsely accused, should I be hung?
she says no, says all 50~ men in the groupchat should be charged
what if they didnt check their phones and or disregarded the message?
nope doesn't matter, she brings up that shes been raped, asks "do you think im lying"
I say no, but you cant point to a few cases and make the claim 75% of men are evil
I ask, what if the cornell 7 girl is lying?
girls would never do that, mom says
appeal to emotion simulator I swear. the emotional reactivity to this situation so many people have is insane.
they call for executions without a trial but HAVE to give due process to immigrants by the way
 
333 reputation sinister
 
  • +1
Reactions: Malllc2
and then lindsay clancy gets 1.5m raised:lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Malllc2 and Frenchshortcel123
my mom just tried to claim that the cornell 7 are evil and guilty, 75% of men are rapists & that they should be hung.
I try to bring up that ive been falsely accused, should I be hung?
she says no, says all 50~ men in the groupchat should be charged
what if they didnt check their phones and or disregarded the message?
nope doesn't matter, she brings up that shes been raped, asks "do you think im lying"
I say no, but you cant point to a few cases and make the claim 75% of men are evil
I ask, what if the cornell 7 girl is lying?
girls would never do that, mom says
appeal to emotion simulator I swear. the emotional reactivity to this situation so many people have is insane.
they call for executions without a trial but HAVE to give due process to immigrants by the way
kill that diddy blud foid
 
“girls would never do that” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂foid
 

Similar threads

8
Replies
3
Views
71
bibodude
B
fm30366
Replies
2
Views
54
antrax
antrax
Kruge
Replies
9
Views
248
accinr
accinr
bloathero
Replies
3
Views
119
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
workingouthurts7
Replies
4
Views
45
Chudlord333
Chudlord333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top