Cornell 7 "rape" case fake?

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
3,086
Reputation
2,855
I think the girl just cant take accountability and regrets fucking all those dudes so decides to claim rape, what do you think?

Appearantly from this tiktok from NBC news she said that "all the sex was illegal", then just days later the slut says "my reputation is destroyed and im utterly ashamed", then just 2 weeks later she claims 90% of what happened was unconsentual:lul:. So many women do this, they just be as slutty as they want, and when they regret it or get a bad reputation (the truth of them being a whore), they claim "RAPE!, RAPE!"
There was a similar case in china where a white foreign exchange student just pumped and dumped a bunch of chinese chicks and they also started claiming rape against him.

basically dont fuck sluts and you wont get accused of rape
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, supergoat972, 5ft2cutecel and 5 others
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Sean O’Pry
Foids will say “innocent until proven guilty” until it applies to a straight male.
 
  • +1
Reactions: revelations214, roidar, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and 1 other person
I think the girl just cant take accountability and regrets fucking all those dudes so decides to claim rape, what do you think?

Appearantly from this tiktok from NBC news she said that "all the sex was illegal", then just days later the slut says "my reputation is destroyed and im utterly ashamed", then just 2 weeks later she claims 90% of what happened was unconsentual:lul:. So many women do this, they just be as slutty as they want, and when they regret it or get a bad reputation (the truth of them being a whore), they claim "RAPE!, RAPE!"
There was a similar case in china where a white foreign exchange student just pumped and dumped a bunch of chinese chicks and they also started claiming rape against him.

basically dont fuck sluts and you wont get accused of rape
I also think it's false, since there is absolutely no evidence and people are believing the girl simply because she's a woman. I prefer to stay neutral until the evidence comes out, but I don't believe either of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, roidar and kariert
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cb006, roidar, ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and 1 other person
niggas get vip and change their name asap :feelskek:
Just wanted to change my name to a mogger for a while, will go back in a few months
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and kariert
Foids will say “innocent until proven guilty” until it applies to a straight male.
yeah
I also think it's false, since there is absolutely no evidence and people are believing the girl simply because she's a woman. I prefer to stay neutral until the evidence comes out, but I don't believe either of them
At first I had neutral opinions but as time goes on I realise more and more its just sluts slutting, then regretting, I mean think about this:
"I whored myself out to like multiple guys at once" it makes you sound like a literally prostitute, meanwhile if you say "these guys drugged and raped me" it makes you sound like a victim which gains you sympathy and makes you seem not like a whore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, kariert and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
yeah

At first I had neutral opinions but as time goes on I realise more and more its just sluts slutting, then regretting, I mean think about this:
"I whored myself out to like multiple guys at once" it makes you sound like a literally prostitute, meanwhile if you say "these guys drugged and raped me" it makes you sound like a victim which gains you sympathy and makes you seem not like a whore
You might be right, but I still prefer not to assume anything until the evidence comes out.
Although, in all likelihood, the girl will win even if she is guilty :AYAYAHYPER:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cb006 and roidar
I think the girl just cant take accountability and regrets fucking all those dudes so decides to claim rape, what do you think?

Appearantly from this tiktok from NBC news she said that "all the sex was illegal", then just days later the slut says "my reputation is destroyed and im utterly ashamed", then just 2 weeks later she claims 90% of what happened was unconsentual:lul:. So many women do this, they just be as slutty as they want, and when they regret it or get a bad reputation (the truth of them being a whore), they claim "RAPE!, RAPE!"
There was a similar case in china where a white foreign exchange student just pumped and dumped a bunch of chinese chicks and they also started claiming rape against him.

basically dont fuck sluts and you wont get accused of rape
I heard originally (2 years ago) it was completely consensual and she asked to meet up multiple times afterwards
And of course every normie is always to quick to defend her
Moralfags
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
I heard originally (2 years ago) it was completely consensual and she asked to meet up multiple times afterwards
And of course every normie is always to quick to defend her
Moralfags
yeah she literally did, and I think the turning point was that a shit ton of people found out she did that which ruined her reuputation causing shame to herself, and appearantly she wasnt allowed into the next party or something? I might be wrong on the second part
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
yeah she literally did, and I think the turning point was that a shit ton of people found out she did that which ruined her reuputation causing shame to herself, and appearantly she wasnt allowed into the next party or something? I might be wrong on the second part
Lmao I did hear she was uninvited from a party after
I don’t know any of the facts tho so I can’t say much
But I really don’t care about that shit either
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
You might be right, but I still prefer not to assume anything until the evidence comes out.
Although, in all likelihood, the girl will win even if she is guilty :AYAYAHYPER:
honestly from now on im just gonna stop caring when women claim "rape" these bitches are literal life ruiners and need to be executed, I saw a clip of a drunk whore threatening to claim their uber driver raped them because he didnt let them light a cigarette in his rental car:feelscry:, we need total death of rape accusers
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Lmao I did hear she was uninvited from a party after
I don’t know any of the facts tho so I can’t say much
But I really don’t care about that shit either
you should care, we cant just keep letting bitches get away with this, maybe back in the day it was valid as shit would actually happen, but now they use the rape card so often for things that arent even sex regret related
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006 and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
honestly from now on im just gonna stop caring when women claim "rape" these bitches are literal life ruiners and need to be executed, I saw a clip of a drunk whore threatening to claim their uber driver raped them because he didnt let them light a cigarette in his rental car:feelscry:, we need total death of rape accusers
A girl once accused me of raping her at school just because I was a "weirdo" and none of the girls liked me
so i can tell
 
  • WTF
Reactions: roidar
She probably wanted it and then now regrets it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
A girl once accused me of raping her at school just because I was a "weirdo" and none of the girls liked me
so i can tell
not to be rude but youre a total fucking cuck imo, theres no way you choose to stay neutral after you yourself almost got youre life ruined by a whore, this is what I mean whores are evil, they need to be erradicated
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cb006 and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
not to be rude but youre a total fucking cuck imo, theres no way you choose to stay neutral after you yourself almost got youre life ruined by a whore, this is what I mean whores are evil, they need to be erradicated
I really don't know
these topics are somewhat complex
That's why I prefer to remain neutral
But like I told you, in my opinion, the girl is guilty
I already told you that
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
I really don't know
these topics are somewhat complex
That's why I prefer to remain neutral
But like I told you, in my opinion, the girl is guilty
I already told you that
mb g
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠

Similar threads

fm30366
Replies
2
Views
56
antrax
antrax
BraveCake
Replies
36
Views
418
manletmachine
manletmachine
Troo_
Replies
3
Views
89
Kruge
Kruge
FunnyVALENTINE
Replies
9
Views
146
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
RecessedCels
Replies
6
Views
126
RecessedCels
RecessedCels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top