Corona virus is designed to infect and kill asian males

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
The Corona Virus is man-made designed to kill Asian males. The coronavirus is designed to attach to lung receptors that are five times more common in Asian males than in African or Indo-European males. Asian females also have less than half the amount of these receptors than Asian males.Middle Eastern men (Iran) have Asian blood. It's in Iran now."“It’s the Nipah virus, ..., WHITES are essentially immune because we have the acetylcholinase inhibitor against the virus. They KNOW it’s Nipah. The shit is going to hit the fan once people know the mortality rate,” the CIA doctor bragged."

This means investors and companies will pull out of China, and we'll get less mobile cash grabs, cartoony graphics or other things meant to pander to china, stubborn companies could still insist on doing business with china but it's not too likely

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, SixFootManlet, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
HAHA it’s over for a subhuman genetic mistake hapa like me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's population control cause too many gooks

Non asian gang

If a another Corona fag

"Middle Eastern men (Iran) have Asian blood "
See you on the other side, brother. I didn't deserve to live anyways.

Nice

stealing a Lookism thread to react whore

D00EE4AB 35F9 48AC AA2B B43EE86CF95F

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Nice

View attachment 281253
Everyone here hates chinks and loves to see them die. Why did I have to be born half chink? Why did my dad have to asia max and marry a subhuman neotenous midget?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, randomguy1235, turkproducer and 3 others
Who cares tripping over has a higher chance to kill you. Its just a fever

Everyone here hates chinks and loves to see them die. Why did I have to be born half chink? Why did my dad have to asia max and marry a subhuman neotenous midget?
Because if he didn’t his Subhuman ass would have never reproduced, and your mother would have had a full asian sun not much better.

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
It's population control cause too many gooks
one or thousand less ricecel to steal your kpop obsessed oneitis
Immediately unlike this faggots thread, he just stole a post from Lookism to reaction whore like the faggot he is
You mad bitch?
Nice

View attachment 281253
I stole it for the replies,I'm not that autistic yet as you to care about my reaction count. Keep crying here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
one or thousand less ricecel to steal your kpop obsessed oneitis

You mad bitch?

I stole it for the replies,I'm not that autistic yet as you to care about my reaction count. Keep crying here
Okay admitted reaction whore.

Everyone here hates chinks and loves to see them die
Not me man. I love the Chinese. Without them manufacturing all my electronic copes my life would be miserable.

God bless chinks and god bless Aliexpress.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It’s sad tbh that the disease effected Chinese and Iranians and not Indians 😂

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and stuckneworleans
I think it's very clearly man-made population control. the "conspiracy nuts" are right again, been saying this shit for years.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000, stuckneworleans and SixFootManlet
Keep coping. Curries are immune from corona.

Daily reminder that Italians, Koreans, Japanese, and Iranians are dying like flies. Meanwhile 0 deaths in India and all infected right now are travelers to China.

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Keep coping. Curries are immune from corona.

Daily reminder that Italians, Koreans, Japanese, and Iranians are dying like flies. Meanwhile 0 deaths in India and all infected right now are travelers to China.
Because no one visit shithole India that’s why

White people are immune thankfully