Corona Virus is the ultimate proof that normies are driven exclusively by emotion

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl at all the hysteria you are more likely to get killed by a speeding car. There are people raiding supermarkets and shit because of this lmao. My mother is also freaking out for no reason. Normies are super low IQ for thinking this is likely to kill them.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, karbo, HighIQcel and 19 others
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl the flu is more likely to kill all the low IQ wagecucks in america

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Rice cakes. Never had one, but somebody told me this is a really good way to start your diet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, DidntRead, pisslord and 7 others
Yeah man
I don't know why everyone is so rilled up about it

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Bluepilled normies are the most annoying, just hearing their conversations daily makes me want to slap the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans and disillusioned
Virus has high fatality rate so there is definitely a reason for concern. It is blown out of proportion in some areas tho I would agree.

ur mum tastes like carboard
09A871E8 1CC4 4514 A628 17D53BFFD2D1

XD

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Tbh I wonder if I may have jumped the gun here. It appears that the corona virus may actually be a chinese bio weapon that leaked out of their labs and that everybody is lying about the real death rate, which is rumored to actually be somewhere between 10-30%. This is actually looking pretty legit scary ngl.

keep crying for rotmoggers with stockpiles like me. ill watch u burn from top of my can and toilet paper fort, son.
even if nothing happens ill still eat that food and wipe my ass so hardy a waste.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and HighIQcel
It has 2% fatality rate among the young and healthy and like 10% if you are 80+ years old...
more like 10% tbh. also may leave u perma damaged even when survived so idk boyo. you should play it safe because virus isnt worth dying to or fuck urself up with

more like 10%

Some go as far as saying 20%. And the scary part is...the virus can infect you AGAIN after you recover. So it's actually even higher than that.I know this sound like hyperbole, but it's very possible that the virus will destroy as much as 20-70% of humanity if these things are true.

We are literally witnessing black death 2.0...

more like 10% tbh. also may leave u perma damaged even when survived so idk boyo. you should play it safe because virus isnt worth dying to or fuck urself up with
Fatality rate for teens and young adults is 0,2percent

Some go as far as saying 20%. And the scary part is...the virus can infect you AGAIN after you recover. So it's actually even higher than that.

I know this sound like hyperbole, but it's very possible that the virus will destroy as much as 20-70% of humanity if these things are true...
its another sars basically. same type of virus i went on autistic research. right now mortality in closed cases is 6%. but ongoing cases are like 15% critical, critical cases end 50/50. and official numbers not real imo.

some resident evil shit kind video for panicmaxxing
Fatality rate for teens and young adults is 0,2percent
View attachment 294210
yeah but sars did fuckups permanently and this is same type of virus. so not catching it is best thing u can do.

its another sars basically.

No.

What makes this virus so scary is that it can infect you AGAIN. So if you get infected and then survive, it might not even matter because you will just return back to society where other people already infected will just infect you a second time. Over and over. Until you die.

I don't think anybody really understands what is happening here. China's leaked bio weapon (just lol if you believe the official story) might have accidentally doomed much of the world...

Just fucking lol at the irony of the thread title. My opinion on the virus has literally taken a 180 since I created it.

At least there won't be as much overpopulation and resource shortages for the remaining survivors...

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
iom scared of virus, many people died

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
No.

What makes this virus so scary is that it can infect you AGAIN. So if you get infected and then survive, it might not even matter because you will just return back to society where other people already infected will just infect you a second time. Over and over. Until you die.

I don't think anybody really understands what is happening here. China's leaked bio weapon (just lol if you believe the official story) might have accidentally doomed much of the world...

Just fucking lol at the irony of the thread title. My opinion on the virus has literally taken a 180 since I created it.

At least there won't be as much overpopulation and resource shortages for the remaining survivors...
good on you boyo. now build your fort. i was few steps ahead once again of normies
by the way most will survive, but good bunch wont produce given testicle damage is true. and another fuckton die here and there from leftover damage. lock your doors son lock your doors

Last edited:
Were SARS and MERS bio-weapons too, conspirationists?

It appears the virus also causes permanent lunge damage in 20% of people. Great.

1583342533975.png

take it with grain of salt but anything is possible.
Were SARS and MERS bio-weapons too, conspirationists?
no idea but they def can be used as such by extremist groups

Last edited: