Coronavirus may cause hairloss

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
A May 2020 study [ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER] evaluated 175 people hospitalized with COVID-19. Researchers observed that a high amount of participants (67 percent) had androgenic alopecia. It’s important to note that there was no control group in the study.

A July 2020 study [ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER] compared balding patterns in 336 men hospitalized for COVID-19 and 1,605 men hospitalized without COVID-19. It found that men with the most pronounced pattern of baldness were more likely to test positive for COVID-19.

I dont think its a coincidence since i got covid my hair started to thin and fall like crazy, maybe its not DHT afterall, or maybe it just speeds up the process of DHT balding
idk, its just sad, my hair is REALLY fucking pretty right now but its so thin and with a huge crater on top of it plus no density at all, looking like shit when it should look perfect

Jewish propaganda to take vaccine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1680, everythingisacope and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10652
Big pile of bullshit

cope im balding hard it must be coronavirus i refuse to belive im subhuman enough to bald at 19
If your hair is thinning at that age, I'm sorry to say but its OVER. You just gotta accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Wallenberg