Coronavirus overtake

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I've realized that many people are going to looksmin so this is probably the time i have to try the hardest to ascend even if it's by a deal with the devil.

Many people won't do gym, at home they are likely to get fat. No skin care maybe...

So i need to fucking find my way to get money and get my looksmaxxes too so by the time this is gone I can kinda mog tbh.

I can kinda mog tbh.
RAITEIII

my gym nemesis prolly has acesss to a home gym, next time i see him he would be bit bigger and I will shrink jfl. And this covid 19 is getting worse in Alberta where I live hundreds of new confirmed cases this morning. And I was suppose to see an ortho for potentially getting an invasive surgery. I was on pace to get 24 inch bideltoid in the gym this year but everything is closed. Man 2020 is a major flop. I feel like things won't be back to normal by fall or even beyond. It's makes me mad I had everything lined up tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I go to gym despite the authorities saying not to go outside. THESE GAINS CANT WAIT!!!

my gym nemesis prolly has acesss to a home gym, next time i see him he would be bit bigger and I will shrink jfl. And this covid 19 is getting worse in Alberta where I live hundreds of new confirmed cases this morning. And I was suppose to see an ortho for potentially getting an invasive surgery. I was on pace to get 24 inch bideltoid in the gym this year but everything is closed. Man 2020 is a major flop. I feel like things won't be back to normal by fall or even beyond. It's makes me mad I had everything lined up tbh.
Ion remember caring.

The world can crash down as long as I'm ascending everything is fine
I go to gym despite the authorities saying not to go outside. THESE GAINS CANT WAIT!!!
Is it even open jfl?

Canadacel? 🤭

Also your gym nemesis probably does have a home gym. Everyone who’s srs about gains has a home setup. He’s hitting the weights rn. 2020 is so damn shit. I’m gonna low BFmaxx tho

Canadacel? 🤭

Also your gym nemesis probably does have a home gym. Everyone who’s srs about gains has a home setup. He’s hitting the weights rn. 2020 is so damn shit. I’m gonna low BFmaxx tho
2020 is the year society falls

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Ion remember caring.

The world can crash down as long as I'm ascending everything is fine

Is it even open jfl?
Your thread says discussion so I assumed
Canadacel? 🤭

Yea but I will have the last laugh at the end of the day since I'm taller and widerr clavicles

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Your thread says discussion so I assumed

Yea but I will have the last laugh at the end of the day since I'm taller and widerr clavicles
U didn't get it. Nvm

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5143