CoronaVirus proves EYE AREA = LIFE

MugzLePew

MugzLePew

Bronze
Just got back from a walk from downtown manhattan. Everyone was wearing masks, Everyone was subhuman.
Collagexcv1111sh

EYE AREA ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.
Collagexcv

Collagexcv11

Screen Shot 2020 10 15 at 32305 PM

Collagexcv1111s

Collagexcv1111sjb

Collagexcv1111jm

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, SubhumanCurrycel, Chadrapist and 10 others
You are right my man! Im team eye area.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I mog everyone irl now indeed

Last edited:
  • +1
1260.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, highT, sytyl and 4 others
I used to look subhuman when covering my area because ts really my best feature. Its kind of feminine looking (too much pct, outer eyelashes) but I would never trade it for anything.

Actual hunter eyes and even rarer, kitty eyes (like mine), are rare as fuck in real life, which is why they all look ugly.

Kitty Eyes
EREF6oxX0AIoIWO

Hunter Eyes
Huntereyesfeatured

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 9344 and MugzLePew
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9344 and MugzLePew
I used to look subhuman when covering my area because ts really my best feature. Its kind of feminine looking (too much pct, outer eyelashes) but I would never trade it for anything.

Actual hunter eyes and even rarer, kitty eyes (like mine), are rare as fuck in real life, which is why they all look ugly.

Kitty Eyes
View attachment 735256

Hunter Eyes
View attachment 735258

The first girl has cute sexy seductive kitty eyes

second guy has good eyes too but not hunter in my opinion.
Gandy has true feline eyes.
Pjimage

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 2214
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MugzLePew
EYECELS SEE THE TITLE AND ARE TOO SCARED TO ENTER. BRUTAL.
TIME TO VISIT GANDY

Kitty Eyes
View attachment 735256

Hunter Eyes
View attachment 735258
Kitty eyes aren’t something to brag about it’s a massive looksmin on men get that shit fixed

• WTF
Kitty eyes aren’t something to brag about it’s a massive looksmin on men get that shit fixed
Im not bragging about it, im doing the opposite. I was saying that hunter eyes are better, especially for being masc (obviously).

But my eyes are more masc than the girl I showed. Strangers compliment me on them (if they dont comment on my height), Girls in real life think im pretty, I think they look pretty (mostly due to husky eye color halo) and I dont wanna "fix them". In fact, im trying to make the rest of my body more masculine in order to give myself a good harmony (contrast between masc and pretty features).

If by looksmin you mean "too feminine" then yes, if you dont have any maculine features, then you need to femboymaxx or rope.

• JFL
Reactions: BlackDellisola
Im not bragging about it, im doing the opposite. I was saying that hunter eyes are better, especially for being masc (obviously).

But my eyes are more masc than the girl I showed. Strangers compliment me on them (if they dont comment on my height), Girls in real life think im pretty, I think they look pretty (mostly due to husky eye color halo) and I dont wanna "fix them". In fact, im trying to make the rest of my body more masculine in order to give myself a good harmony (contrast between masc and pretty features).

If by looksmin you mean "too feminine" then yes, if you dont have any maculine features, then you need to femboymaxx or rope.
k

• Ugh..
*china virus

Yeah try putting a horrible jaw on those guys next