Correcting Posture and other Benefits of Dead Hangs

lenin

lenin

Iron

From mobility to strength, to gains and muscle elongation, it has many benefits:

1. Spinal Decompression ( relieve back pain and tension, but it is valuable in injury prevention )​

2. Grip Strength ( increase performance for pull ups, rows, deadlifts, rack pulls)​

3. Shoulder Joint Range of Motion (improving your overall shoulder health, preventing injury )​

4. Rotator Cuff Strengthening & Shoulder Injury Repair ( recovering and again preventing shoulder injury )
5. Forearm Gains (and vascularity)​

6. Latissimus Dorsi Lengthening​

7. Posture Correction (strengthen, decompress, loosen, and mobilize your upper body)

HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY

just buy a pull-up bar ( 25$ on amazon ) and set it easily ( no need to damage the door frames )​

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Deleted member 11479, bysontallou and 1 other person
Copers think you can ascend to 6'7 with a pull-up bar

• So Sad
Reactions: lenin
Just hang yourself bro

yeah fixing posture can do a lot

• +1
Reactions: lenin
deadhangs are legit for scoliosis, it will put the spine in place, the same applies for pull ups and other hanging exercises

yeah fixing posture can do a lot

Do you know what this femoid did to improve her posture? I think I have the same problems as she does in the before picture

Do you know what this femoid did to improve her posture? I think I have the same problems as she does in the before picture

pelvic tilt