Correlation between cheekbone height and body fat %

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I believe that the lower set your cheekbones are, the more important it is that you are low bf%.

High set are ideal and bf% doesn’t make as much as a difference, whereas low set makes the cheeks rounder and look more bloated. With low set you need to be much lower bf% to have an ogee curve compared to high set.

Therefore, if you have low set cheekbones you NEED to be low bf%. Face bloat also counts, getting rid of bloat is essential with low set cheekbones.

From personal experience, the difference in my face is HUGE from low bf% and/or low bloat, it literally makes or breaks me due to low set cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Madhate
True lmao. My cheekbones are low set and when i bulked before my face looked like a chimpmunks with how fat it looked.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
high set have low bone mass in general when compared to low set so low bf% is more of a necessity for high set guys to make their cheekbones pop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Leanmaxing is cope btw

• +1
I believe that the lower set your cheekbones are, the more important it is that you are low bf%.

High set are ideal and bf% doesn’t make as much as a difference, whereas low set makes the cheeks rounder and look more bloated. With low set you need to be much lower bf% to have an ogee curve compared to high set.

Therefore, if you have low set cheekbones you NEED to be low bf%. Face bloat also counts, getting rid of bloat is essential with low set cheekbones.

From personal experience, the difference in my face is HUGE from low bf% and/or low bloat, it literally makes or breaks me due to low set cheekbones.
Determining if they are low-set or high-set is one of the hardest things ever imo

@Nosecel Leanmaxxing is legit if your bones are somewhat decent or above, you can’t argue with that.

@Nosecel Leanmaxxing is legit if your bones are somewhat decent or above, you can’t argue with that.
No, going from 15% to 10 will not change your face NOTICEABLY

• +1
Yes it will lol

This is the difference between lean lion slayer barrett and bloated gay alien barrett. He's one of the only models who doesn't have abs because he doesn't take care of his body and bf%

bloated gay alien face, no abs

abs lion feline prettyboy slayer

Last edited:
Gigacope, end of discussion
Yes it will lol

This is the difference between lean lion slayer barrett and bloated gay alien barrett. He's one of the only models who doesn't have abs because he doesn't take care of his body and bf%

What’s the point of being here if you think everything is cope and are just going to flood every thread with the same shit?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
True lmao. My cheekbones are low set and when i bulked before my face looked like a chimpmunks with how fat it looked.
Same lol
@Nosecel Do you believe in God?

How you determine if you have low or high set bones? And could implants help if you have low set ones?